49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 640 users in the forums

pick 3 rb's (tonights game)

No one
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,576
Originally posted by maximill15:
No one


didn't list the matchups
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by maximill15:
No one


didn't list the matchups

fixed
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,576
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by maximill15:
No one


didn't list the matchups

fixed

LT @ clev
Slaton @jac
J Forsett v niners
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by maximill15:
No one


didn't list the matchups

fixed

LT @ clev
Slaton @jac
J Forsett v niners

wow, I didn't even consider slaton, just cause of chris brown. I don't know why, but I want to start jackson at home tonight...
LT, F Jax, and Maroney.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone