LISTEN: What's Stopping The 49ers From A Super Bowl Run? →

There are 103 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Trey Sermon or D'Andre Swift?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Should I drop Michael Carter for Latavius Murray?

I would say no. Who else could you possibly drop?
Trey Sermon or D'Andre Swift?
Tough call but I would go with the starter rather than the backup. Swift would be my call..
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Michael Carter is one of the most overrated players IMO
Originally posted by krizay:

Michael Carter is one of the most overrated players IMO
he hasnt played a game in the NFL yet . I am not sure if he is overrated or not but I would wait and see how he does before dropping him.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
he hasnt played a game in the NFL yet . I am not sure if he is overrated or not but I would wait and see how he does before dropping him.

I didn't particularly care for him coming out. And he looked like the worst RB on the Jets.

People were quick to hand him the starting gig and I'm not sure he sees significant time. Barring injury of course
Saw a guy who's only QB is Big Ben who didn't have a good week. I offered him Kittle + Jamie Winston for Kelce. Thoughts?
Traded devonta smith for deebo. Good trade or naw?
What are our thoughts on the Niners RB sitch? Mitchell/Sermon szn until Wilson comes back? Or Mitchell just fools gold
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
Saw a guy who's only QB is Big Ben who didn't have a good week. I offered him Kittle + Jamie Winston for Kelce. Thoughts?

I think you are dreaming if you think you will get Kelce for Kittle and Winston

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Traded devonta smith for deebo. Good trade or naw?
I think Smith has the bigger upside. I dont think I would have made the trade especially since we know Deebo will get hurt at some point. But, its pretty close and as a 49er fan I understand wanting to have Deebo.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Sep 14, 2021 at 10:09 PM ]
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
I got offered Najee Harris and Elijah Mitchell for Kamara.

Would you do it?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDSF:
I got offered Najee Harris and Elijah Mitchell for Kamara.

Would you do it?

No! Steelers online is trash. You're basically doing Mitchell for Kamara as you won't even use Harris in a few weeks
Trade scary Terry/ Damien Harris for Stafford/Godwin? I'm currently streaming QBs (kirk/Lawrence)

also I'm trying to get E Mitchell because I have sermon…Brandin cooks for Mitchell PPR, is that fair?
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:

I think you are dreaming if you think you will get Kelce for Kittle and Winston

Probably. The trade calculator thinks it's a good trade for him and like I said he only has Big Ben on his roster. He has yet to respond.
Share 49ersWebzone