LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Sunshine:
Who should I start tomorrow? Full PPR

Mostert or James Robinson

Robinson. Great matchup.

That's my feeling too. I am a little worried that he's been a bit gamescript dependent but he's got a decent floor regardless.

Thanks man
put in a waiver claim for hasty. already have McKinnon, but I'd expect to see more touches out of Hasty. kyle saw his fresh legs and the juice he brought.
Picked up Justin Jackson and Leveon Bell a couple of weeks ago. Had a hunch Chargers wouldn't trust Josh Kelley and took a flier on Bell. I think the split KC has at RB is gonna be interesting if Bell returns to form.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
put in a waiver claim for hasty. already have McKinnon, but I'd expect to see more touches out of Hasty. kyle saw his fresh legs and the juice he brought.

i was thinking of putting him in my flex position. going back in forth with him or deboo.
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

i was thinking of putting him in my flex position. going back in forth with him or deboo.

i would pick him up at the very least, but wait for now. might be worth putting deebo in the flex over him. have to see how he is utilized from start to finish this time
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for BMoore56.
Need opinions. Which two WRs should I start this week out of Keenan Allen, Chris Godwin, and Odell Beckham. What two would you guys roll with? Who's the odd man out
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Need opinions. Which two WRs should I start this week out of Keenan Allen, Chris Godwin, and Odell Beckham. What two would you guys roll with? Who's the odd man out

Allen is an easy play. It comes down to who do you trust more between Godwin and Odell. For me I would go with Godwin and sit OBJ.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by BMoore56:

Allen is an easy play. It comes down to who do you trust more between Godwin and Odell. For me I would go with Godwin and sit OBJ.

Alright. I'm rolling with
Qb Watson
Rb zeke
Rb josh Jacob's
WR Godwin
WR Allen
TE Gronk
W/T/R Darrell Henderson
K: Younghoe Koo
Philly defense .
I'm 2-4 trying to turn it around after winning my league last year
Man, my top 4 RB's are Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, Raheem Mostert and Jonathan Taylor and they're all out because of injuries or bye week. I picked up McKinnon and James White because it's a PPR league and hopefully McKinnon gets a score or two. Almost picked up Hasty instead but for now you gotta go with McKinnon.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Pick 3 RBs this week (2 RBs and my flex):

CEH vs Denver
Drake vs Seattle
D'Andre Swift vs Atlanta (broke out w/ 160 yards, 2 TDs last week)
(who I'm currently starting^)

or
Justin Jackson vs Jacksonville
McKinnon vs New England
Hasty vs New England

Bonus: would any of you start Aiyuk this week over Allen Robinson vs Rams, Amari Cooper vs Washington, or Diontae Johnson vs Tennessee? It's kinda scary seeing him only get 3 touches the past few games. I do have a sneaking feeling he could have a big game though while Robinson for example could easily get me like 6 points (half PPR) being guarded by Ramsey on a pretty bad Bears offense

Somebody wants Justin Jefferson and is willing to send me Michael Thomas??? how bad is is his hamstring?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Somebody wants Justin Jefferson and is willing to send me Michael Thomas??? how bad is is his hamstring?

As a guy with Jefferson and wanting Thomas i wouldn't do that deal

Too much stink down there for me....

1st He attacks Brees for offseason comments

2nd hurts ankle

3rd able to play but throws punch at teammate

4th Hamstring

Don't own him so never dove into it but is it a legitimate Hamstring or one of them I'm fed up with this team Hamstrings.
[ Edited by krizay on Oct 23, 2020 at 5:02 PM ]
Titans DST vs Steelers
Or
Bengals DST vs Browns
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Titans DST vs Steelers
Or
Bengals DST vs Browns

Ummm! I think your best bet is hoping Baker has one of those games
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Titans DST vs Steelers
Or
Bengals DST vs Browns

Ummm! I think your best bet is hoping Baker has one of those games

Right? I mean the Titans are definitely more talented but the Steelers are dominating.

The Bengals will be without their top CB so that could lead to some big plays or Odell.
Share 49ersWebzone