LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I'd be looking at any KC WR over Hilton right now , boom or bust but will have less busts in between compared to Hilton

I like Mike Williams over Hilton too

If MVS is available , I like him over Hilton .

what about Ruggs? I don't need him this week. I don't think LOL so damn hard to tell. Long term though he may be nice to have. Hardman over Hilton agreed but he's like option 3/4 in that offense even with Watkins down: Hill, Kelce, Clyde then Hardman. Would you go Hardman over Ruggs? Nice to have Ruggs bye week behind him to not that that matters anymore. I'd like to grab Mike Williams next week when I cut or trade Cousins.
[ Edited by kansasninerfan on Oct 13, 2020 at 1:16 PM ]
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
I'd be looking at any KC WR over Hilton right now , boom or bust but will have less busts in between compared to Hilton

I like Mike Williams over Hilton too

If MVS is available , I like him over Hilton .

what about Ruggs? I don't need him this week. I don't think LOL so damn hard to tell. Long term though he may be nice to have. Hardman over Hilton agreed but he's like option 3/4 in that offense even with Watkins down: Hill, Kelce, Clyde then Hardman. Would you go Hardman over Ruggs? Nice to have Ruggs bye week behind him to not that that matters anymore. I'd like to grab Mike Williams next week when I cut or trade Cousins.

Ruggs has been the ultimate boom or bust (only 1 boom ) . But damn did Carr look good !

Tough call bc we have seen Hardman have more than one game .... it will probably sting you more if Ruggs becomes a star and you didn't pick him up after drafting and dropping him .
Ruggs has been the ultimate boom or bust (only 1 boom ) . But damn did Carr look good !

Tough call bc we have seen Hardman have more than one game .... it will probably sting you more if Ruggs becomes a star and you didn't pick him up after drafting and dropping him .

the way I see it, he got hurt, he is #2 on the depth chart and they are going to WANT to get him the ball. I'm not sure the Chiefs are going to want to force Hardman the ball with all of their weapons. I'm talking myself into Ruggs. I drafted him. Imma go get him back. Or try anyway
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
Lol i was kicking myself because i grabbed Herbert for Brees bye week 6 but dropped Him for Cousins and watched him go off last night. Now that you tell me he has a bye next week now then im glad i went Cousins instead

get him back if you have a spot. His schedule after the bye is drool worthy and it will allow for some of his targets to get healthy.

Trust me i know. I dropped him literally minutes before they named him starter. Earlier in the day i had read where he likely was going back to Taylor. Didn't want to get caught if they indeed did that
With Kamara and Wilson on a bye my team looks....uhhhh...a little different (ugh). Need a to make a decision. Full point PPR: I can start 3 of these 4 players:
Singletary vs. KC
Drake @ Dallas
Gesicki vs. Jets
Deebo vs. Rams

which 3 you going with?
When would Melvin Gordon's suspension start ?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

his arraignment isn't until sometime in November. ive heard an NFL suspension could come as late as next season.
Originally posted by boast:

his arraignment isn't until sometime in November. ive heard an NFL suspension could come as late as next season.

Damn it , I though Lindsey was about to turn into gold in a league I am RB lite
Bell just killed my fantasy team. I have CEH
Originally posted by Joecool:
Bell just killed my fantasy team. I have CEH

Andy will be careful to keep CEH involved. He doesn't want to hurt the rookie's confidence. Spoken from a man in Chiefs land. I know these things. But yes, CEH will be impacted by the signing.

I was thankful he went the the Chiefs. I have Gaskin (Miami) and Singletary (Bills) which were the other two tams he was looking at. After Kamara and my great 3rd rd pick of Drake I am mighty thin at RB. Bell would have really hurt me. I need to make a trade.

Damn it , I though Lindsey was about to turn into gold in a league I am RB lite

I feel you: Kamara (yay) Drake, Gaskin, Singletary (help!)
With Kamara and Wilson on a bye my team looks....uhhhh...a little different (ugh). Need a to make a decision. Full point PPR: I can start 3 of these 4 players:
Singletary vs. KC
Drake @ Dallas
Gesicki vs. Jets
Deebo vs. Rams

which 3 you going with?

I would sit Deebo
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would sit Deebo

that's where I'm at. Thanks
Who should I start tomorrow? Full PPR

Mostert or James Robinson
Originally posted by Sunshine: