Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 609 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by pelos21:
Fleener or Dwayne Allen?

Sudfeld
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Fleener or Dwayne Allen?

Allen, but try to do better if you can

Well I also have Jared Cook but just in case he don't pan out, I need a safety net.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Fleener or Dwayne Allen?

Sudfeld

Lol who?
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Fleener or Dwayne Allen?

Allen, but try to do better if you can

Well I also have Jared Cook but just in case he don't pan out, I need a safety net.

that's ok then.

Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Fleener or Dwayne Allen?

Sudfeld

Lol who?

Patriots' TE who's getting hella ink. May be their #1 TE while Gronk is out, play the Hernandez role (Sans all the murdering, I think) when Gronk gets back. At least that's the idea, if he's sitting out there he's definitely a much better option than the Colts's TE's as a TE2 with a lot of upside
Some pats fan on my league already has him.
Injuries are taking out players left and right! Should be interesting to see which hidden gems are gon' step up this year!
Charles for Spiller?

Brady+late round pick for Stafford and David Wilson?
Originally posted by 49ersss:
Charles for Spiller?

Brady+late round pick for Stafford and David Wilson?


Charles and Spiller are pretty even so either one is a win, although I prefer Spiller as he's still yet to hit his ceiling and only going to get better with more touches this year. I would also take that trade for Stafford and Wilson, you may be giving up the better qb in Brady but you get a stud qb and rb in return.
Originally posted by 49ersss:
Charles for Spiller?

Brady+late round pick for Stafford and David Wilson?

I would take both of those deals.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Cock sucking Le'Veon Bell out and is having an MRI tomorrow, also said this on twitter.

Special thanks to all the ppl behind me thru the ups and downs...& everyone who has somethin negative to say, keep it coming, I won't forget
I favorite all the negative tweets...I'll NEVER forget, that's for sure...I'll come back and be stronger than before


Not sure what to think but doesn't sound good.

They are saying possible Lisfranc injury. Awaiting second opinion. If it is, they say best case scenario is no surgery, out 6-10 weeks. Surgery = likely out for entire season.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Can we trade then lamichael plzzzzzz
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Cock sucking Le'Veon Bell out and is having an MRI tomorrow, also said this on twitter.

Special thanks to all the ppl behind me thru the ups and downs...& everyone who has somethin negative to say, keep it coming, I won't forget
I favorite all the negative tweets...I'll NEVER forget, that's for sure...I'll come back and be stronger than before


Not sure what to think but doesn't sound good.

They are saying possible Lisfranc injury. Awaiting second opinion. If it is, they say best case scenario is no surgery, out 6-10 weeks. Surgery = likely out for entire season.

they are going for a 2nd opinion...... gets bleaker and bleaker.

he is my #3 RB but I have no depth behind him at RB.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
It's not clear who's Bell's backup though
Originally posted by teeohh:
It's not clear who's Bell's backup though

big ben
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Cock sucking Le'Veon Bell out and is having an MRI tomorrow, also said this on twitter.

Special thanks to all the ppl behind me thru the ups and downs...& everyone who has somethin negative to say, keep it coming, I won't forget
I favorite all the negative tweets...I'll NEVER forget, that's for sure...I'll come back and be stronger than before


Not sure what to think but doesn't sound good.

They are saying possible Lisfranc injury. Awaiting second opinion. If it is, they say best case scenario is no surgery, out 6-10 weeks. Surgery = likely out for entire season.

they are going for a 2nd opinion...... gets bleaker and bleaker.

he is my #3 RB but I have no depth behind him at RB.

f**king annoying doing drafts this early. Already put in a claim for Redman.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone