13. (145) Muhsin Muhammad
14. (168) Kerry Collins
15. (169) Chester Taylor
16. (192) Correll Buckhalter
17. (193) Bo Scaife
18. (216) Phil Dawson
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Wow, you got Steve Slaton in rd. 3 in PPR league?
Championship!

Incredible how Slaton fell to you. That just put you over the top, because Wayne and Whosyourmamma are gonna get you a ton of catches, as well is Daniels.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
I had a PPR draft last night. AP went 5th.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SLICK:

Who were the first 4 picked? And when was your first pick?
sorry but you shouldn't expect anything out of your last 7 picks. i like the first 4 though
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Better question. You took AP over MJD in PPR?

I wouldn't draft Peterson in the 1st round of a PPR league personally!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by krizay:

I wouldn't go that far.

• SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by SLICK:

Who were the first 4 picked? And when was your first pick?

It went Manning, MJD, Fitz, Moss, AP, LT I had 7 and went Forte.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by krizay:

I wouldn't go that far.

I seriously wouldn't.

RB's i'd rather have then AP in PPR

MJD
Forte
LT
SteveJax
Gore
Chris Johnson
Barber
Slaton

Even Ray Rice

Westbrook & reggie Bush if I truly believe they'd be healthy. Which I don't

This doesn't even take into consideration all the WR's i'd take ahead of him.

my reasoning.

1st: I don't see Peterson getting 1700 yards. 1400-1500.

2nd: 1500yds 12 td's,20 catches, 150 yds 1 td = 257pts (Peterson's CEILING) IMO
1,000yds 8 td's, 50 catches, 400yds 3 td's = 256pts (The floor for the RB's I listed)

And if it's 1 point every 20 yards rushing and receiving definitely a no brainer.

This is of course if the scoring is 1.0 ppr and not 0.5

EDIT: was iffy on Portis and forgot about Slaton
[ Edited by krizay on Aug 18, 2009 at 1:17 PM ]

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Wow, just wow.

In PPR, I can see legit arguments for passing on Adrian Peterson for Forte, Mojo, Slaton, and possibly, maybe Steven Jackson.

But I think you're absolutely nuts if you think Tomlinson, Marion Barber, Chris Johnson, or Frank Gore will outscore Adrian Peterson in any fantasy format.

LT is too old, Barber is in a timeshare with Felix Jones and Tashard Choice. Chris Johnson will lose a ton of redzone carries to an in-shape Lendale White.

Gore is overrated by 49er fans. He's injury prone, fumbles a ton, and doesn't score many touchdowns. Never once had a double-digit touchdown season.

Ray Rice?

I love Ray Rice. I drafted him in almost every league. But Ray Rice in the first round? Are you kidding me?

You're seriously overvaluing the "one point" you receive per reception.
Wow, just wow.

In PPR, I can see legit arguments for passing on Adrian Peterson for Forte, Mojo, Slaton, and possibly, maybe Steven Jackson.

But I think you're absolutely nuts if you think Tomlinson, Marion Barber, Chris Johnson, or Frank Gore will outscore Adrian Peterson in any fantasy format.

LT is too old, Barber is in a timeshare with Felix Jones and Tashard Choice. Chris Johnson will lose a ton of redzone carries to an in-shape Lendale White.

Gore is overrated by 49er fans. He's injury prone, fumbles a ton, and doesn't score many touchdowns. Never once had a double-digit touchdown season.

Ray Rice?

I love Ray Rice. I drafted him in almost every league. But Ray Rice in the first round? Are you kidding me?

In a PPR format Johnson is a great value, and will more than make up any GL carries that LenDale gets with his catching ability...that said I brtcha he leads the Titans in catches this year.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Wow, just wow.

Ray Rice?

In a PPR format Johnson is a great value, and will more than make up any GL carries that LenDale gets with his catching ability...that said I brtcha he leads the Titans in catches this year.

I love Chris Johnson, but I don't think he'll outscore Adrian Peterson in any format.

Not with Lendale getting 200 carries this year.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Wow, just wow.

Ray Rice?

I love Chris Johnson, but I don't think he'll outscore Adrian Peterson in any format.

Not with Lendale getting 200 carries this year.

No I would go with All Day anyways regardless.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Wow, just wow.

Ray Rice?

Ahh! but remember I said I wouldn't take Peterson in the 1st round. Thus me wanting Ray Rice doesn't mean i'd take him in the 1st.

In the only redraft league i've done in a few years. Peterson was the 10 best RB in our PPR format last year.

just 4 points ahead of Barber who missed some games and only 14 ahead of Gore who missed 2 games. 17 more than Steve Jax who missed 5 games. If all guys stayed healthy he wouldn't have been in the top 12 in RB's alone.

But this format is 1 point per 20 yards instead of 10.

So no I'm not overvaluing that one point as you suggest.

EDIT: only 7 more than Lynch who missed 1 game 21 more than Bush who missed 6 games.

EDIT 2: Which means per game averages for each player was higher than that of Peterson.
[ Edited by krizay on Aug 18, 2009 at 5:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone