There are 264 users in the forums

Red Fog FF League (Aug.9th 1:30PST)

I'm taking offers for Hasselbeck or Roethlisberger
Well I screwed up and totally spaced on draft day. I was on golf course when my wonderful team was picked by the computer rankings. Oh well..
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well I screwed up and totally spaced on draft day. I was on golf course when my wonderful team was picked by the computer rankings. Oh well..

Well at least you were doing something enjoyable while missing the draft.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Well at least you were doing something enjoyable while missing the draft.

True.. but would have liked to have done the draft. I did see a lot of picks that I would have done different than the computer rankings and its obviously much more fun to know that when you win it was because you actually picked the team. However, I will still enjoy.
I got my ass handed to me this week

is this league PPR?
Originally posted by Conejo:

is this league PPR?
All I know is I should never have missed the draft. This team the computer gave me sucks. I think I could be the Detroit Lions of the Red Fog League.

is this league PPR?

I looked at it briefly and it appears to be.

is this league PPR?

I looked at it briefly and it appears to be.

is it is indeed I was totally unaware of it

Kris could you confirm this? I mean from looking at it myself too it seems to be, I just don't remember that ever being said

who is T-Bag Picasso?
dude

I was so scared Rodgers was gonna make me lose this one, thank god they chose to kick that FG!

I've just realized that this league isn't just ppr, but ppc too no wonder qb's get so many points
Told you guys from day 1 GridIron Warriors are takin this b***h... And so far im backin it up

Originally posted by Jordache49:
Told you guys from day 1 GridIron Warriors are takin this b***h... And so far im backin it up

Originally posted by Jordache49:

LOL

You must be the guy ahead of me in points scored, but lost to me head to head last week

Share 49ersWebzone