49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 696 users in the forums

WZ Football 2014

Originally posted by crzy:
Live Draft or Webzone Draft?

I'm cool with either
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Webzone Draft is obviously superior in terms of getting the best competition. It just takes a lot of time and effort.

Are people besides me, jrg, and rabbit willing to put in the effort for a Webzone draft?
Originally posted by crzy:
Webzone Draft is obviously superior in terms of getting the best competition. It just takes a lot of time and effort.

Are people besides me, jrg, and rabbit willing to put in the effort for a Webzone draft?

i am good with it
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
i am good with it

Me too
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Am I in this one? I vote live draft

this a keeper league?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Am I in this one? I vote live draft

this a keeper league?

I think you are and yes this is a keeper league/
I really prefer the WZ draft to live draft.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I really prefer the WZ draft to live draft.


Jrg won't be back until September. I am going to organize a WZ draft.


Thus far we have confirmed to return:


jrg
NinerJohn
crzy
vrabbit
redrose49er



Moist is not in this league this year. Who else is confirmed?
Originally posted by crzy:
Jrg won't be back until September. I am going to organize a WZ draft.


Thus far we have confirmed to return:


jrg
NinerJohn
crzy
vrabbit
redrose49er



Moist is not in this league this year. Who else is confirmed?

me
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by crzy:
Jrg won't be back until September. I am going to organize a WZ draft.


Thus far we have confirmed to return:


jrg
NinerJohn
crzy
vrabbit
redrose49er



Moist is not in this league this year. Who else is confirmed?

me


sweet, that's 6


we need one replacement for moist.

I suggest krizay.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by crzy:
Jrg won't be back until September. I am going to organize a WZ draft.


Thus far we have confirmed to return:


jrg
NinerJohn
crzy
vrabbit
redrose49er



Moist is not in this league this year. Who else is confirmed?

me


sweet, that's 6


we need one replacement for moist.

I suggest krizay.

Kris (evil) is in too, already accepted his invite
Just registered. God I hate my team from last year.
Originally posted by crzy:
Webzone Draft is obviously superior in terms of getting the best competition. It just takes a lot of time and effort.

Are people besides me, jrg, and rabbit willing to put in the effort for a Webzone draft?

Why do you say that? I like being able to see who everyone has drafted at a glance instead of being at work or randomly trying to keep track. My schedule is super busy and I feel like my draft suffered from it big time.

I think I'll pass on this league if it's a WZ Draft -- I just don't have the time unfortunately.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Webzone Draft is obviously superior in terms of getting the best competition. It just takes a lot of time and effort.

Are people besides me, jrg, and rabbit willing to put in the effort for a Webzone draft?

Why do you say that? I like being able to see who everyone has drafted at a glance instead of being at work or randomly trying to keep track. My schedule is super busy and I feel like my draft suffered from it big time.

I think I'll pass on this league if it's a WZ Draft -- I just don't have the time unfortunately.


Because webzone drafts have the participation of everyone as opposed to organizing a draft time that everyone can show up to..which is a headache.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Webzone Draft is obviously superior in terms of getting the best competition. It just takes a lot of time and effort.

Are people besides me, jrg, and rabbit willing to put in the effort for a Webzone draft?

Why do you say that? I like being able to see who everyone has drafted at a glance instead of being at work or randomly trying to keep track. My schedule is super busy and I feel like my draft suffered from it big time.

I think I'll pass on this league if it's a WZ Draft -- I just don't have the time unfortunately.


Because webzone drafts have the participation of everyone as opposed to organizing a draft time that everyone can show up to..which is a headache.

Really? Never really had much of a problem with that.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone