There are 596 users in the forums
One thing worse than a 49ers Loss
- 1 2
Nov 2, 2009 at 2:57 PM
- fzrdave
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,170
I'm not worrying about the Rams; they aren't going anywhere. They really are that bad.
Nov 2, 2009 at 3:34 PM
- Paul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,729
Originally posted by Psinex:Originally posted by Icedawg316:
Is a Rams win.... damn those f**kers of course the Lions had to ruin everything
Uh, the Rams won their first game. Who gives a s**t?
I do! I'm glad the Panthers won and we have somewhat of a shot, Smith played ok and we held the Colts to 18 points great..... but I wanted so badly with every ounce in me for the Rams to go 0-16.
Oh well, heres to the Bucs!!
Nov 2, 2009 at 4:55 PM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
Originally posted by RogueStout:
I'm more pissed that the Panthers won.
- 1 2