There are 309 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

God almighty.. we have a Kings and a Wolves fan arguing in our Warriors thread,
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
God almighty.. we have a Kings and a Wolves fan arguing in our Warriors thread,

we talking about Alex Smith though and he is now a Warrior
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Damn....I'm gonna miss Baze. He was never that great of a player but he always brought great energy and showed mad love for the Bay.

Anyway, still a great trade. Think we won this one.

fugg that guy lol
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m After trading for Steve Blake, Golden State is shopping Jordan Crawford before the deadline, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
Warriors are trying to move Jordan Crawford now lol. WTF?!
Lolwut
for who?
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

You would have to see what the return is before being critical. Dangling someone is only half the equation the other half is who would be coming back
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

You would have to see what the return is before being critical. Dangling someone is only half the equation the other half is who would be coming back

lol i know that.
something fishy going on lol.. i hope management is working their magic.. when is the trade deadline anyway?

just finished arguing with someone that felt that Lee should be coming off the bench and Barnes starting at the 4
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
something fishy going on lol.. i hope management is working their magic.. when is the trade deadline anyway?

Its over. No more trades
^ thanks

looks like blake will be available if needed today..

look what kobe had to say about him..

@kobebryant 2h Not cool with @SteveBlake5 being gone AT ALL One of my closest teammates and psycho competitor GS picked up gem #smartmove
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Feb 20, 2014 at 4:13 PM ]
Happy to get Blake, he'll definitely be someone we can go to so Steph can get some breathers.
Still think we need an upgrade over Speights at power forward.
Share 49ersWebzone