LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 411 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Should be fun to see George and Lebron go at each other and Hibbert should never ever guard Lebron one-on-one ever again lol
GO PACERS
Heat in 5 because they always lose one dumb game.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Like the entire eastern playoffs, I expect a snooze fest. Man the east is terrible.
Heat in 6
Originally posted by TX9R:
Like the entire eastern playoffs, I expect a snooze fest. Man the east is terrible.

You mean for the last 10 years.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TX9R:

You mean for the last 10 years.

I honestly can't ever remember the east being any good since the 80s. The 8seed in the west would be top 2 in the east most years.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Pacers in 7
[ Edited by jrg on May 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM ]
Can't wait to watch the George/LeBron matchup.

Love LeBron manufacturing the animosity with Vogel's comments as well. (not being sarcastic) He's a totally different dude over the last couple of years and I love it.
Very impressed with Indiana in that first quarter. They have a chance in this series. Miami only got about 4 good looks in their half court offense in that quarter. If Indiana cuts out the dumb s**t (unforced turnovers, that terrible And-1 they gave up to LeBron) they're in good shape.

I usually look for the quality of looks to judge how I think a series is going to go, because the makes & misses will eventually match up with the quality of the shots being taken. In this respect, Indiana won that quarter. This is going to be a really good series.

Lets gooooooooo
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I expect Miami to turn it up in the 2nd half. Early 2nd on Lebron hurt Miami...this will be Miami's half.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Heat in 6

Sounds about right, but I can see Miami winning in 5.
Ohhhh
Pacers are putting up a fight this will be a great series

Heat were looking hot at the start of the 3rd and the pacers hung in there and got the momentum back
Share 49ersWebzone