There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Pence looks great. He's going to have a great season because he wants a big payday. The question is will it be from us.

seems like a perfect fit for our club / fanbase. if he produces I wouldn't see why not signing him.... but we still got to pay pablo and decide what to do with timmy.
Good start. Pence looks so much better than last year so far.
Nice
Originally posted by Garcia:
Pence looks great. He's going to have a great season because he wants a big payday. The question is will it be from us.

seems like a perfect fit for our club / fanbase. if he produces I wouldn't see why not signing him.... but we still got to pay pablo and decide what to do with timmy.

I would be surprised if Timmy comes back to tell you the truth. He is going to have to take a huge pay cut to stick with this team.
Belt blows....
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:

I would be surprised if Timmy comes back to tell you the truth. He is going to have to take a huge pay cut to stick with this team.

Totally agree.
Marco.....
Here we go with the f**king walks.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Lincecum lacks confidence in his stuff and mental toughness.
C'mon, a WP while the pitcher is up?
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Lincecum lacks confidence in his stuff and mental toughness.

Hmmm Jonathan Sanchez anyone?
Unbelievable
Lol Timmy sucks
I just hate watching Lincecum pitch. Pathetic how he cant throw quality strikes when he needs to
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com