LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 337 users in the forums

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Good job staying on the bandwagon 4ML.... (Just messin' with you man)
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Amir:
This thread has run its course. Mod, please lock or only allow pics/gifs making fun of the heat players. thank you.

Flawless reply.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It was a shortened season so clearly their title means less.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

This kinda, plus D.Rose was injured, and the nba blocked the chris paul to the lakers trade, and shaq retired, and so they had an easy walkthrough.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Why can they never make a decent looking "champions" hat for pretty much any sport these days? I can't remember a decent looking one since 1994.

Spolstra looked like he was a kid. It was hilarious. Dat backwards snap back doe

How come that didn't help the Lakers, Bulls, Celtics, OKC, Spurs?
Originally posted by coeliyian:

This kinda, plus D.Rose was injured, and the nba blocked the chris paul to the lakers trade, and shaq retired, and so they had an easy walkthrough.

I hate these excuses. Everyone played under the same framework. A lesser Miami team kicked the crap out of D. Rose and Co. last year. Miami's the rightful champ with no qualification.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I hate these excuses. Everyone played under the same framework. A lesser Miami team kicked the crap out of D. Rose and Co. last year. Miami's the rightful champ with no qualification.

LA is 100% correct. I agree. And he's no lover of Lebron. He in fact hates Lebron. But at least LA is fair. And not being rediculous.

~ First it's Lebron can't win.
~ Then it's he gets there but he chokes.
~ Then he wins and is completely dominant all playoffs long including the finals and close out game. Then it's "well, but, but, but it was a short season!"

Everybody had the same # of games. Lebron is the best. The Heat are the best.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

LA is 100% correct. I agree. And he's no lover of Lebron. He in fact hates Lebron. But at least LA is fair. And not being rediculous.

~ Then he wins and is completely dominant all playoffs long including the finals and close out game. Then it's "well, but, but, but it was a short season!"

don't care Im still gonna hate.

LA is absolutely correct.

Hey, let's all go back in time and see how many times a team had a injury and another team won, then let's say they didn't deserve it.

And you guys act like the difference in 66 games vice 82 drops miami to an 8 seed or something. Get out with that wack stuff.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

LA is absolutely correct.

Hey, let's all go back in time and see how many times a team had a injury and another team won, then let's say they didn't deserve it.

And you guys act like the difference in 66 games vice 82 drops miami to an 8 seed or something. Get out with that wack stuff.

Everyone knows 82 game schedule is harder. I mean don't get me wrong they still won the title but it will have an asterisk by it.
Everyone knows 82 game schedule is harder. I mean don't get me wrong they still won the title but it will have an asterisk by it.

I think many players acknowledged this compressed schedule offered no breaks and was brutal. Opinion Invalrod.
Congrats Lebron. Liked him in Cleveland...like many were disappointed by the decision. But he changed my thoughts of him in game 6 vs Boston and the second game of the finals.

He earned it. I'm excited to see next year how he progresses more and plays without that huge monkey on his back.
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jun 22, 2012 at 8:47 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone