There are 610 users in the forums

Mosley-Mayweather set for ????????

Originally posted by LB49ers:
Originally posted by 9er2k:
and BTW im not saying Pacman over Floyd i'm just saying he has the exact style to do what it takes.I think Pacman should stop being a and just accept the drug testing

He did he said that he would take the blood test all the way up until two weeks before and immediately after the fight.

All Im saying is if you were going to get millions of dollars to fight someone in the most anticipated boxing match in recent memory and you dont want to accept olympic style drug testing it makes you look suspect.I would draw blood inbetween rounds for the money that could be made and the fact that you will go down as the greatest fighter of this era.I hope the fight works out and I hope Pacman beats his @$$

Once again he did agree to Olympic style testing up till two weeks before the bout and immediately after the fight in the dressing room. He had to have blood drawn one week before the Marquez fight he lost and he thinks that giving blood right before weakened him. The bottom line is that Floyd wants nothing to do with Paquaio just like he wanted nothing to do with Shane Mosley for the last ten years until he knew he was over the hill.

Man you got your facts all twisted. First off, it was the Morales fight. And Pac has used up every excuse in the book for losing that fight. He forgot to wear his lucky socks.

Secondly, Manny never wanted Olympic Style drug testing. He wanted 3 tests, scheduled in advance, up to 30 days before the fight, and one after the fight. Floyd said random testing up to two weeks before the fight. Manny said no, signed with Clottey next day.
The only way to beat Mayweather is to just go at him nonstop pacman style

Nah he'll get picked apart. If Pac and Mayweather were the same size, he'd stand a chance, but the size difference is too much.

Marquez has the blueprint for beating Pacquiao... Mayweather can execute that but make Pac miss. Even if they were the same size, I still think Mayweather would win.
and BTW im not saying Pacman over Floyd i'm just saying he has the exact style to do what it takes.I think Pacman should stop being a and just accept the drug testing

He did he said that he would take the blood test all the way up until two weeks before and immediately after the fight.

All Im saying is if you were going to get millions of dollars to fight someone in the most anticipated boxing match in recent memory and you dont want to accept olympic style drug testing it makes you look suspect.I would draw blood inbetween rounds for the money that could be made and the fact that you will go down as the greatest fighter of this era.I hope the fight works out and I hope Pacman beats his @$$

Once again he did agree to Olympic style testing up till two weeks before the bout and immediately after the fight in the dressing room. He had to have blood drawn one week before the Marquez fight he lost and he thinks that giving blood right before weakened him. The bottom line is that Floyd wants nothing to do with Paquaio just like he wanted nothing to do with Shane Mosley for the last ten years until he knew he was over the hill.

Quote:
Mayweather explained in his statement that before the mediation, his team proposed a 14-day, no blood testing window leading up to the fight. "But it was rejected," he said.

"I am still proposing the 14-day window but (Pacquiao) is still unwilling to agree to it, even though this is obviously a fair compromise on my part as I wanted the testing to be up until the fight and he wanted a 30-day cut-off. The truth is he just doesn't want to take the tests."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxing/2010-01-07-floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao_N.htm
pacman will smash on mayweather!!
Originally posted by Snider8706:
pacman will smash on mayweather!!

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Even all you Mayhaters gotta admit, dude is one of the best pure boxers ever. NEXT.................

I hate him, but he is the best pure boxer I have ever seen.

He can outbox PAC and win a decision IMO
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Even all you Mayhaters gotta admit, dude is one of the best pure boxers ever. NEXT.................

I think so too. I love PAC and his style, but Mayweather's defense will be the big difference.

Out of everyone that watches boxing that I know personally, I'm the only one ever rooting for Mayweather. As much as he's hated, he's GREAT for the sport. And there's no denying he's one of the best, ever.

This fight put him to the test. He was clearly hurt in the second. His legs were wobbly for a good minute. He was still coming forward and in the 3rd, the boxing clinic began.

[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on May 2, 2010 at 07:31:43 ]

I think so too. I love PAC and his style, but Mayweather's defense will be the big difference.

Out of everyone that watches boxing that I know personally, I'm the only one ever rooting for Mayweather. As much as he's hated, he's GREAT for the sport. And there's no denying he's one of the best, ever.

This fight put him to the test. He was clearly hurt in the second. His legs were wobbly for a good minute. He was still coming forward and in the 3rd, the boxing clinic began.
i love mayweather, i almost died in the second!!! but after that... boy he looked sharp!! pac vs floyd would be epic!
Originally posted by maximill15:

i love mayweather, i almost died in the second!!! but after that... boy he looked sharp!! pac vs floyd would be epic!

yeah in the 2nd i couldn't believe what happened. Mayweather recovered way too well and proved why he is one of the best. Everytime Floyd fights i root for him cause he is one of the best i've ever seen. I never understood the hate for him but oh well i enjoy watching him fight.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Mayweather came as such a cocky a*****e in the 24/7's on HBO. I could never root for him to win.

Originally posted by SLICK:
Mayweather came as such a cocky a*****e in the 24/7's on HBO. I could never root for him to win.

he always does that though. It sells tickets. After the fights, he's always a great sport. He's a showman. Same sort of s**t Ali did, and he never catches s**t for it.
Mayweather is awesome

he always does that though. It sells tickets. After the fights, he's always a great sport. He's a showman. Same sort of s**t Ali did, and he never catches s**t for it.

I dont know if Ali every flaunted money around like that.

Did he?
No matter what Mayweather does people who hate him will not give him props. Before the fight Mosley was the #3 pound for pound boxer in the world who had the size & power to beat Mayweather but after the fight haters say he was just over the hill. It couldn't possibly be that Mayweather's speed & ring brilliance had Mosley completely dumfounded. I believe even if Mayweather beats Pacquiao haters would say Pacquiao was just over-rated or Mayweather was to big.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I dont know if Ali every flaunted money around like that.

Did he?

Yeah, seems like Ali just talked smack. Everythings about $ with Mayweather. I'm not doubting his skill, cuz he' awesome, but he sucks badly as a person.
Share 49ersWebzone