There are 260 users in the forums

****2014 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Thread****

Mike, dude, there is no reason to take Freese out in the 7th. I want Freese up in the bottom of the ninth, not GB. I mean come on, a WS MVP, already hit a dinger, we signed him for the playofffffffffffffffffffssssssssssss. And ya Kole bunting? Let the small ball continue from the other dugout, jesus.
Sh*t sandwich. Congrats to the Royals. What a crappy way to end a great year.
I refuse to watch another at bat for Josh Hamilton. I'll successfully turn the channel/off the app every single at bat he has for the remainder of his tenure as an Angel. f**k that guy.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
I refuse to watch another at bat for Josh Hamilton. I'll successfully turn the channel/off the app every single at bat he has for the remainder of his tenure as an Angel. f**k that guy.

It was a stupid signing at the time and is even worse now. The last thing the Angels should have done was to overpay another hitter past his prime after the signing of Pujols. They should have used their money for starting pitching.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

It was a stupid signing at the time and is even worse now. The last thing the Angels should have done was to overpay another hitter past his prime after the signing of Pujols. They should have used their money for starting pitching.

Ya they did, too bad we blew our load on CJ wilson. Both of those guys not only suck, they both are terrible clubhouse guys. IF Torii doesn't resign with Tigers, we need to get him back in here. He's the oppo of Josh.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Ya they did, too bad we blew our load on CJ wilson. Both of those guys not only suck, they both are terrible clubhouse guys. IF Torii doesn't resign with Tigers, we need to get him back in here. He's the oppo of Josh.

Edit that. We burned the Torii bridge, he was pissed that we told him we didn't have the funds and tossed a crap load of money at all those aforementioned old guys.
Trouty is a grown ass man. About time he won the MVP.
yee
  • jrg
  • Veteran
bump?
Doomed. Too many injuries.

Wait... This is 2014. Lol.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Wait... This is 2014. Lol.

didn't know which angels thread to bump. this one had more posts so
Share 49ersWebzone