There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

****2014 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Thread****

Yo im up for any fantasy bball leagues if y'all need me

hit me up

go halos!
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
can we please sign Jason Ishringhausen?

St Louis says they won't sign him.

do we need him?

Fuentes, Shields, Arredondo
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
can we please sign Jason Ishringhausen?

St Louis says they won't sign him.

do we need him?

Fuentes, Shields, Arredondo

oh on second thought...... nm
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
so Garret signed a 1yr deal with atlanta yesterday
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
so Garret signed a 1yr deal with atlanta yesterday

yup

best of luck to him. Now if we can find a way to unload GMJr.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
so.... orlando cabrera is back to our division.....
ya i saw that, ehh ... not to worried
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
So we're doing good in the cactus league. 6-1

We face the giants today at noon and Jeff Mathis is becoming quite the hitter. Nap will only get better as well.

  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Santana to miss part of season

ah snap...
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Santana to miss part of season

ah snap...

word

so the season less than a month away. Whos' gonna be our 5th guy?

-Lackey
-Saunders
-Escobar
-Weaver

and.................
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Santana to miss part of season

ah snap...

word

so the season less than a month away. Whos' gonna be our 5th guy?

-Lackey
-Saunders
-Escobar
-Weaver

and.................

im trying out this afternoon

It'll probably be dustin moseley in all likelyhood which equals a defeat for every time he starts. The dude just sucks balls.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Santana to miss part of season

ah snap...

word

so the season less than a month away. Whos' gonna be our 5th guy?

-Lackey
-Saunders
-Escobar
-Weaver

and.................

im trying out this afternoon

It'll probably be dustin moseley in all likelyhood which equals a defeat for every time he starts. The dude just sucks balls.

ya hes not so good

at least escobar is ahead of schedule, who knows if he will be any good though
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Santana to miss part of season

ah snap...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

that means moseley

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

i wish adenhart didn't suck and actually lived up to his potential
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Santana to miss part of season

ah snap...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

that means moseley

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

i wish adenhart didn't suck and actually lived up to his potential

our farm system sucks.

Brandon Wood is supposed to be the guy for us. Enough said.