LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 501 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Still debating whether to buy the "Canelo vs Perro" PPV. I got took last time for $70 on the Canelo-Mayweather fight.

will stream lol..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Still debating whether to buy the "Canelo vs Perro" PPV. I got took last time for $70 on the Canelo-Mayweather fight.

will stream lol..

give me the link !..
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

will stream lol..

give me the link !..

http://www.justgotorubberneckshouseandmakehimorderit.com
Originally posted by Amir:

will stream lol..

give me the link !..

http://www.justgotorubberneckshouseandmakehimorderit.com

This.
IBF jr middleweight champion Carlos Molina, who is scheduled to defend his belt against Jermall Charlo on Saturday’s Canelo-Angulo undercard, was arrested by Las Vegas police for an outstanding warrant and has been held in the Clark County Detention Center since Tuesday. He made his “grand arrival” on Tuesday but wasn’t present at Wednesday’s workout. He is scheduled to appear at today’s press conference, although on the Clark County Detention Center website Molina is still listed as being in custody.

will stream lol..

give me the link !..

first row sports usually has the ppv fights..

so who do you guys got? i was watching all access last night

will stream lol..

give me the link !..

first row sports usually has the ppv fights..

so who do you guys got? i was watching all access last night
Canelo 5 rounds
I like Angulo. He has paid his dues. He has had a harder way to come up. Canelo has talent and ability. I would love to see Angulo pull it off but I think Canelo gets a decision win.
Looks like the Molina fight is going to be scrapped. Molina is still in custody and faces an immigration hold.
Dangerous fight for Canelo IMO .
Saw the "road to..."

Angulo talks and looks just like fiddy cent lol

Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Looks like the Molina fight is going to be scrapped. Molina is still in custody and faces an immigration hold.

Sucks for Charlo. Wonder what the warrants for? Hopefully they will at least let him fight so they can get paid.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Mar 6, 2014 at 11:01 PM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
I like Angulo. He has paid his dues. He has had a harder way to come up. Canelo has talent and ability. I would love to see Angulo pull it off but I think Canelo gets a decision win.

agreed. If it goes decision, which I think it will, they'll give it to Canelo.
IBF jr middleweight champion Carlos Molina will not be released in time from Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas and his title defense against undefeated Jermall Charlo is off. That bout will be replaced on the Canelo-Angulo PPV card with a 135-pound matchup between Ricardo Alvarez (23-2-3, 13 KOs), an older brother of Canelo, and Sergio “Yeyo” Thompson (28-3, 26 KOs). The situation will cost Molina his $275,000 purse.

Molina’s promoter Leon Margules posted a $10,000 bond on Thursday to have Molina released after he was arrested on an old 2007 warrant for not registering as a sex offender in Wisconsin. However, then it was discovered that Molina was also wanted by immigration authorities for undisclosed reasons. Molina was born in Mexico and has lived and worked in the United States for 26 years. He resides in Chicago.
angulo ain't ready
Canelo came out beastin within the first ten seconds. Truly surprised at how much he dominated Angulo. It was a mismatch. Once Runweather retires and if Canelo can be motivated like that every fight,he's easily the next champ.
Share 49ersWebzone