LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 353 users in the forums

49ers @ Bills Pre-Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Rams play the lions away who just came off a great victory. Falcons play the Seahawks in their house but they're coming in really hot. As much as sometimes with all the injuries you think about throwing in the towel and getting sweet draft positioning and come back next year full force with a huge F/A(no excuse not to spend next year).. I'm a believer in setting up a foundation to build off of and i wanna see the team go 8-8+. Bills are a lil hot right now, but let's not act like they're Super Bowl contenders.

I'd start Gabbert and have Kaep on stand by to come in at worst after the half for a spark. Maybe as quick as after the second drive if Gabbert is shook and mentally overwhelmed.

Because the play calling on this team is at it's best in the 3rd Quarter?
Originally posted by jcs:
Rams play the lions away who just came off a great victory. Falcons play the Seahawks in their house but they're coming in really hot. As much as sometimes with all the injuries you think about throwing in the towel and getting sweet draft positioning and come back next year full force with a huge F/A(no excuse not to spend next year).. I'm a believer in setting up a foundation to build off of and i wanna see the team go 8-8+. Bills are a lil hot right now, but let's not act like they're Super Bowl contenders.

I'd start Gabbert and have Kaep on stand by to come in at worst after the half for a spark. Maybe as quick as after the second drive if Gabbert is shook and mentally overwhelmed.

Because the play calling on this team is at it's best in the 3rd Quarter?

I meant like at worst in terms of Gabbert doing his up and down thing. If we get 2-3 possessions in the first and Blaines shook, I'd go right to Kap. If Gabbert doesn't play w/a dgaf mentality and doesn't sling it like its his last he's dead anyway. Im giving Gabbert a 25% chance to have a solid game and we steal a game against a solid Bills team.
McCoy is gonna have 300 yards rushing because of how bad our Dline is and for revenge (Chip)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Rex n Rob will likely get together with Chip in the locker room and make a Ham, Pineapple & Lard Sammich
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
McCoy is gonna have 300 yards rushing because of how bad our Dline is and for revenge (Chip)

Don't forget how quick our 3 and outs are too. Realistically this is one hell of tough game to win. But if we can do it, we have to get a good 14 or more point lead into the second half or we're toast.
Niners win: 28-24
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:

who's the qb?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

I'd secretly hide a camera in Gabby's bathroom at home. If he stands while pissing the night before the game, I'd let him play the first half. However, if he squats, (I believe he sometimes does), I'd cut his ass immediately.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

who's the qb?

In Madden??
Originally posted by LVJay:
I'd secretly hide a camera in Gabby's bathroom at home. If he stands while pissing the night before the game, I'd let him play the first half. However, if he squats, (I believe he sometimes does), I'd cut his ass immediately.

Originally posted by LVJay:

Nothing wrong with sitting, especially at night.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

who's the qb?

We win, it's not gabbert for sure
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Maybe if we had Tim Rattay.
Hello guys. I'm a Bills fan just checking out your forum. I have to say some of you guys are funny, I've been laughing.

I think this game will be much closer than some of you are predicting.
The Bills aren't that good, look at our 3 wins, Arizona played terrible, Palmer wasn't himself, there receivers looked tired. The Pats looked like they where trying to lose one before Brady came back, and every questionable call went against them. The Rams offense is rated last in the NFL and they marched down the field on us all day, if they had any luck at all in the red zone they win big. And then Jeff Fisher coached like a first year Pee Wee coach the last 7 minutes of the game to make sure they lost.

It should be a good game.
[ Edited by Beretta67 on Oct 10, 2016 at 5:32 PM ]

At least he's on my fantasy team
Share 49ersWebzone