LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 223 users in the forums

The Official 2016 San Francisco 49ers roster

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I'm nearly through my grieving process of losing rush and smith. I should be good by kickoff.

...ummm, we only lost Smith.

I'm morning the idea we didn't have players good enough to push any combination of harold, tank, purcell, tje, dial or dorsey off of the team. Or maybe we did and baalke made the wrong choice? I guess time will tell.

Garrison Smith will be cut by the Seahawks at some point, you guys always overreact to preseason MVPs getting cut
Originally posted by Tman:
A little bummed we lost Treggs, I thought that dude would have been a great option in the slot with a bit more seasoning....but who knows he could be Ellington 2.0

The guy with a bum knee that everyone wants to keep now lmao
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
whats the active 46 on game days?
Where did my bae, G. Smith, go? Did he land with a team?
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I'm nearly through my grieving process of losing rush and smith. I should be good by kickoff.

I'm morning the idea we didn't have players good enough to push any combination of harold, tank, purcell, tje, dial or dorsey off of the team. Or maybe we did and baalke made the wrong choice? I guess time will tell.

Garrison Smith will be cut by the Seahawks at some point, you guys always overreact to preseason MVPs getting cut

As soon as they document what he does know about the defensive 9er scheme, he will be cut
[ Edited by Crown on Sep 4, 2016 at 1:55 PM ]
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChipKelly:
Cuz Kap might be on thin ice? (which I think is stupid, he can express him self however he wants)

Zero evidence he is on thin ice becuase of his activist stance.

If he is on thin ice -debatable- it's because of his contract.

I think Chip is intrigued by his skill set and wants to build up to a Mariotta type.
Originally posted by Crown:

As soon as they document what he does know about the defensive 9er scheme, he will be cut

Who cares if he is cut from seattle, seattle doesn't have dial, tje, dorsey and purcell on their active roster. Their defensive line usually performs at a high level.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cools:
On a positive note, this may be the tipping point for Baalke
Most "projects" failed, and a few of them were early picks, looking forward to Tom Gamble sooner then later

As far as roster goes, We need to shore up some positions asap.
Need one more RB, and a 6th WR

I predict one of the 7/8 CB's will be moved to free a spot, not sure where else we can trim, maybe Wilhoite, Miller or Martin

What is Gambles track record or quantifiable skill set that leads you to believe he is an upgrade?
I remember when BJ Daniel's was the preseason hero and everybody went crazy..... Anybody know where he is today?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Last year D White was the best looking player in camp. Lol

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
A little bummed we lost Treggs, I thought that dude would have been a great option in the slot with a bit more seasoning....but who knows he could be Ellington 2.0

The guy with a bum knee that everyone wants to keep now lmao

Lmao right

Silly fans
Originally posted by cjsmoove:
I remember when BJ Daniel's was the preseason hero and everybody went crazy..... Anybody know where he is today?

He's currently unsigned, last played WR for the Bears before getting cut on September 2nd.
QB and WR's are our worst position. DL and OL possibly our strongest position.

[i]

What about pushing the aforementioned players to get better and to develop? Is that a possibility too?
Rush should have made it man~!
[ Edited by jcashen87 on Sep 4, 2016 at 2:48 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone