There are 501 users in the forums

Will you go to the Rams new stadium to see the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will you go to the Rams new stadium to see the 49ers?

So Cal Niner fan...........hell yeah i will. I would rather give my hard earn money to Stan Kroenke over that POS Jed York.

In a heartbeat if I was in LA.
I'll be in the house, instead of going to Arizona for that 47-7 debacle like me and my homies did this year, we'll just go to L.A..........Sweet!!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
They said on NFL radio they expect the new stadium to be ready for the 2019 season?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by BobS:
I won't go there because it is 2700 miles away now and I always hated LAX. I have seen 100's of sporting events at that location anyway, it will be at the old Hollywood Park site. Saw a lot of 49er games at Anaheim Stadium.

You know the new stadium at that site will look nothing like when you used to go there? The area around it will be redeveloped also.

Originally posted by LenCat:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Awesome news!! So where are the Rams gonna play?? Coleseum?? Figueroa?

Coleseum next year. New Stadium when finished in Inglewood

COOOOOOOOL

Isn't that an even WORSE neighborhood? Never been. I may have to check that out too
That is a toss up, there have been bad riots close to both stadium sites and the neighborhoods haven't gotten any better since. Coliseum was in the area of the King riots and the Watts riots were a couple miles from the old Hollywood Park. Very high crime in both areas then and now.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
So Cal Niner fan...........hell yeah i will. I would rather give my hard earn money to Stan Kroenke over that POS Jed York.

Eitherway that money gets divided among all the NFL owners equally so jakes on you.
Originally posted by BobS:
That is a toss up, there have been bad riots close to both stadium sites and the neighborhoods haven't gotten any better since. Coliseum was in the area of the King riots and the Watts riots were a couple miles from the old Hollywood Park. Very high crime in both areas then and now.

Not sure the last time you were in Inglewood or South Central was but if it was during the riots, then it's night and day now. The area where the new stadium is going to be has already started gentrifying over the last five years or so.
Nope...I live in Iowa so I'm disappointed because that was the closest the 49ers come to my area.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
YES! I'll go every year, and bring all the tailgate gear from the WZ tailgate we have at every 49ers home game.

freakin sick!!!!!!!

(Niners now have 9 home games a year!!!!!!)

Where u guys set up at? I hang w/ a group in GreenLot 1 pole 5
No because I live in NJ and if I am going to travel cross country to see my Niners play it will be in Santa Clara.

it gives me a reason to go to LA.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Eitherway that money gets divided among all the NFL owners equally so jakes on you.

Nope no JAKE on me
While I am happy the Rams are coming back to L.A. (where they should always have been), and sad for St. Louis, I will not be going to any games down there. I'm not a big fan of attending the games (even those here in Nor Cal) because there is a lot of nonsense that goes along with the experience. The entire ordeal costs an @$$-load of money I just don't have to spend and will be more stressful than chilling at home, or at a friends' place, or at a bar. That being said, the Rams are the enemy, and I don't like the idea of supporting them. I'll go to a 49ers home game before I consider going to another team's home games.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Nope no JAKE on me
even if Jake
Don't see why i wouldn't make an effort; living in the valley (20min N.of L.A.) this is a dream come true.

Definitely next season for sure at the Coliseum.
Share 49ersWebzone