• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
I actually expected this thread.

and people think i am nuts i am the king of optimism and hope they do something amazing this year,,, but lets not get nuts people!

at this point, the only thing left to do IS go nuts. it's more fun than being gloom and doom about our year
see, luv,, that is why i just do not understand those who are actually a bit upset we won cuz it means we will not draft as high as if we would have lost. i understand our issues with our team , they have not went away,, but come on,, its much more fun to win for everyone.. i will deal with the draft in 5 months for gods sake.

and it is also nice you are back here where you belong.. that may be a good retro old school rock song from 38 special
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

and people think i am nuts i am the king of optimism and hope they do something amazing this year,,, but lets not get nuts people!

at this point, the only thing left to do IS go nuts. it's more fun than being gloom and doom about our year
see, luv,, that is why i just do not understand those who are actually a bit upset we won cuz it means we will not draft as high as if we would have lost. i understand our issues with our team , they have not went away,, but come on,, its much more fun to win for everyone.. i will deal with the draft in 5 months for gods sake.

and it is also nice you are back here where you belong.. that may be a good retro old school rock song from 38 special

OMG i love that song cc
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
Unless there's a MIRACLE IN SAN FRAN, I still think that we're now too far from the Playoff Race...

i tend to think that to but its funny,, they still are breathlessly proclaiming the cowboys are still the team to beat in the nfc east at 2-6. i understand their division is s**tty but it is just amusing to me! almost like buck and aikman crying over rodgers losing yesterday,, but i digress
Draft-Smaft.
I want wins.
This game is what guys like Bowman and Staley do for a living, and some folks have been wanting the lesser members of the team and staff to blow chunks all over the place for future remedy.
A talented core that stays and fights is more beneficial in the long run than a core that gives up and becomes a joke.
Period.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
This team is not winning 7 games in a row. We might not even win a game in our division this year. Currently 0-3, blown out in all three games. Remember, our the teams in our divisions have really good defenses. I admire your optimism, though.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

OMG i love that song cc
have you ever seen the original video of that song? ( back when MTV played videos) it was a spoof of the old hill street blues tv show,,, really funny!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

that is great!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
have you ever seen the original video of that song? ( back when MTV played videos) it was a spoof of the old hill street blues tv show,,, really funny!

lol no i haven't seen that.

[ Edited by luv49rs on Nov 9, 2015 at 11:04 AM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
sure

49ers have 12 total TD.

Bears are next worst with 13, and they've played 2 less games so far

[ Edited by SoCold on Nov 9, 2015 at 11:04 AM ]

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Boagrius49:
This team is not winning 7 games in a row. We might not even win a game in our division this year. Currently 0-3, blown out in all three games. Remember, our the teams in our divisions have really good defenses. I admire your optimism, though.

Such a kill joy
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by Boagrius49:

Such a kill joy

Damn you, facts!

Still...

The Gabbert Train on the move! lol
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Is the NFL expanding the NFC Playoffs field to 16 teams?

I would so start a bracket...
Insert Jim Mora meme here __________
[ Edited by 951NINER on Nov 9, 2015 at 11:27 AM ]
Just because they won yesterday, it doesn't mean they have a real chance to be a playoff contender

Gabbert have a good first half but offense was gone after the 2nd half against the same defense they rolled over and its nothing new consider we've dragging same issue for the last 2 seasons.

We have worst record away from SF and if they want a playoff chance is gonna be facing teams like Seattle, Green Bay, Carolina on their turf. In fact if you think games at Bears, at Browns and at Lions are gonna be EZ PC then think again and home games are even tougher vs Cards vs Bengals and Rams.

I still believe we have chances not for playoff but nfl draft top 5 picks instead....
[ Edited by NIMV4683 on Nov 9, 2015 at 12:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone