There are 326 users in the forums

We need attitude

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The games we get our asses kick so far I notice we get pushed around on the line of scrimmage ..my thoughts are maybe we need players with attitude ..I know we are winning with class but how about a player like Greg hardy ..I can not believe in a 2 year period people are running all over us we need attitude ..maybe we need another nut case that plays similar to Charles Haley
we need a new team
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
The games we get our asses kick so far I notice we get pushed around on the line of scrimmage ..my thoughts are maybe we need players with attitude ..I know we are winning with class but how about a player like Greg hardy ..I can not believe in a 2 year period people are running all over us we need attitude ..maybe we need another nut case that plays similar to Charles Haley

Is that you mike singletary?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yea...we winning and we classy as f**kkkk
Attitude comes with being a good team. Talent breeds confidence. This team doesn't have the talent to win games, and they know it. It's hard to play with any fire under those circumstances. It's not a lack of crazy dudes on the team, it's a lack of talent in general.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Attitude comes with being a good team. Talent breeds confidence. This team doesn't have the talent to win games, and they know it. It's hard to play with any fire under those circumstances. It's not a lack of crazy dudes on the team, it's a lack of talent in general.

Plenty of coaches could have this team at at least 500
By the season being over I think Harold .armstead should play more and also Reid should be traded
We need a fiery coach who is a proven winner and has attitude.
Originally posted by Crown:
Plenty of coaches could have this team at at least 500

Maybe, maybe not. Hard to say since there's nothing to support or disprove that.

Coaching is an issue, but lack of talent is bigger imo.

This team has bad QB play, the worst o-line in the league, loses the trenches on both sides of the ball, zero pass rush....There are issues with this team that go beyond just coaching.
we new ownership, front office, coaching staff and QB

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

"Can't do it"
We need a f**king philosophy. We've been banging our heads on the wall looking for one since we let the WCO walk out the door in 2002. Essentially flushing away 20+ years of an identity.

At the time of mooch's firing we've been settle for b******t at the HC position except for Harbs tenure. As said it all along, I'm sure Harbs was a colossal dick head and rubbed everyone the wrong way, but you CAN NOT make it look like you've back stabbed this guy and fired him....you just can't. It leads to a situation where yet again you are settling for the garbage we have now---under qualified position coaches that wouldn't have got any coordinator offers.

You only get so many do overs in this league as a leadership group....Jed and the bunch got theirs when the got Harbs. I fear we are stuck with JT and Jed's gonna double down in an attempt to justify the unjustifiable. It's all just f**kung b******t.
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
49ers just cut the one spark in the team that oozed attitude, just that he was not given a fair crack in game time and they starved him out.

I doubt the ego and the coaches will swallow pride and put him straight back in the team next week though, LOL he may not even pass waivers....
We are classy soft, just what Jed wanted.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Share 49ersWebzone