LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 573 users in the forums

49ers Vs Vikings MNF Score Predictions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Would love to hear from everyone on who they think is going to win and by what score.

Sadly I think we lose this one 17-13, I'm sorry I just think our offensive line is too much of a train wreck right now to overcome. I think our D will do a solid job and keep us in it, but in the end our offense won't be able to produce.

Gonna be a long season
Originally posted by jwjr49er:
Would love to hear from everyone on who they think is going to win and by what score.

Sadly I think we lose this one 17-13, I'm sorry I just think our offensive line is too much of a train wreck right now to overcome. I think our D will do a solid job and keep us in it, but in the end our offense won't be able to produce.

Gonna be a long season

Its the Vikings in a MNF opener...If we lose this game, were in deep trouble.

I say we win 24-13.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jwjr49er:

Gonna be a long season

Its the Vikings in a MNF opener...If we lose this game, were in deep trouble.

I say we win 24-13.

Bit optimistic, don't you think?

Win 23-14.
I say we win 24-20
We must win to start well. 14 - 8 my score
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
27-10, Vikings
at this point....I can't hardly guess. Preseason... we mostly saw the bench guys. I expect the offseason damage will factor.. New coach too.... likely...Niners are not as good as last year, so?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I will say this, the Vikings isn't a good team, but if we still lose to them, that could be quite indicative of what the 9ers is like this season i.e. a train wreck. Let's just hope we start well and win this game.
If the right side of the OL can hold up well i think win. Bowman should be able to match up with AP and keep him contained decently.
Niners went from -4.5 favorites to now 2.5 under dogs at home.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Niners went from -4.5 favorites to now 2.5 under dogs at home.

Holy smokes. When were we at -4.5? Before we cut Aldon? What caused the drop? That is a huge swing!!
I say we win an ugly, disjointed, turnover-filled game 13-7
We win 44-13. Hyde and the secondary have big games.

Don't buy the Viqueens hype.
[ Edited by BleedsRedNGold on Sep 7, 2015 at 7:36 AM ]
I say we come out clicking similar to last year's opening day. 27-17 victory. Hyde with 2 TDs and 100 yards. Kap with 225 yards and 1 TD
San Fran 24
Vikings 3

We about to unleash the defense upon thee
Share 49ersWebzone