Shop Find 49ers gear online
Guys, this thread is a bad idea...
Why do you keep calling people mice?
Has this thread been locked yet?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Why do you keep calling people mice?

remember the book of mice and men?
Originally posted by THEB:
Chiefs were closer to the playoffs....without a WR TD. That speaks for itself.

Yeah alex did the same things for years with us, thank GOD that is over.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thirstyfor49ers14:
Still like alex fine go be a chiefs fan, we gave this guy 8yrs to show something and we have given Kap 2yrs starting and they want to get rid of him. Insane in the Membrane!

you bring nothing valuable here
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Yeah alex did the same things for years with us, thank GOD that is over.

It isnt over. At least Alex had a touch pass. Kaep cant say the same
Coline KRAPerPICK sure did not play well this year. He is no MVP. He tanked our season.
^ Along with the Horrible OLINE Play and Playcalling
Originally posted by THEB:
It isnt over. At least Alex had a touch pass. Kaep cant say the same
I don't think alex threw one touchdown to a receiver all year and if you want him have at it!

Watching the last two games of the season and our future MVP as qb Kap made two plays that maybe 2 or 3 qb in the league can make. in the sd game he made a run of about 95yds for a TD, and in the Arizona game he hit Boldin for a 76yd TD, What more do you mice want from the guy! You want alex smith go be a chiefs fan. But we both know he could not make those plays! So stop playing these childish games with the best player on offense we have! Be grateful we could still be with shaun hill or dorsey, or alex smith, or druckenmiller, or tim rattay, gio carmazzi starting to get my drift?
I agree kapernick has lot of potential and real 49ers faithful should not bash our QB., he just has to make a adjustmentsin certain areas wich hopfully he makes them but definitely no need to bash kapernick he got potential to get great at
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
^ Along with the Horrible OLINE Play and Playcalling

yep
Originally posted by 49ers201:
I agree kapernick has lot of potential and real 49ers faithful should not bash our QB., he just has to make a adjustmentsin certain areas wich hopfully he makes them but definitely no need to bash kapernick he got potential to get great at

I agree totally with what your saying.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
first beer huh?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
I don't think alex threw one touchdown to a receiver all year and if you want him have at it!

Do you know anything about football?
Share 49ersWebzone