LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 359 users in the forums

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Tonight I saw glimpses of 2015 and I can feel the dark ages reimerging. Dial, TJE, Dial, Carradine help to generate zero pressure. Patton is Kyle Williams. Ellington has use maybe year 2 he will be more useful. Next years WR core is bad Boldin, Patton, Ellington.. Boldin may retire considering the situation. Kap is still a giant question for me just like Smith was. Is he good or is he bad 2.5 seasons I still don't know. Scared to 2015 Baalke hasn't done enough but our LB core will be awesome.
What do the dark ages and the up coming dark ages have in common? the Yorks
u better jump off tha bandwagon why u can
all comes down to the coach and QB

not gonna win in this league when you can't even pass for 150 against average defenses
What a terrible post. We have a solid base to build on, with some smart drafting and maybe trades we can be a contender again. This was a horrid year dogged by injury and controversy. We just need to bounce back. Simple. Hopefully with a better offensive coordinater.
Originally posted by nj9er:
Tonight I saw glimpses of 2015 and I can feel the dark ages reimerging. Dial, TJE, Dial, Carradine help to generate zero pressure. Patton is Kyle Williams. Ellington has use maybe year 2 he will be more useful. Next years WR core is bad Boldin, Patton, Ellington.. Boldin may retire considering the situation. Kap is still a giant question for me just like Smith was. Is he good or is he bad 2.5 seasons I still don't know. Scared to 2015 Baalke hasn't done enough but our LB core will be awesome.

Yeah, But how do you really feel?

With the right coach we're going to light it up!
Originally posted by Salvo_26:
What a terrible post. We have a solid base to build on, with some smart drafting and maybe trades we can be a contender again. This was a horrid year dogged by injury and controversy. We just need to bounce back. Simple. Hopefully with a better offensive coordinater.

I don't see the D going anywhere. And without the impossible injuries, this remains one of the top D's

What does the O need? A working line. Maybe another running back. Maybe another receiver. Either Vernon plays to his potential again or he gets replaced. Decent coaching and good play calling.

And that can be done in one off-season. Draft and FA.

2015 we are BACK.
Originally posted by nj9er:

Please leave, we won't miss you
Share 49ersWebzone