LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 266 users in the forums

How do we fill the stands?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Install a Hooker's Concession.
The only reason the stadium looked somewhat empty, which it didnt, last night is because at all times 1/5 of the stadium is in the concourse getting beer and food.
  • CMIO
Stadium blows. I miss the aura at Candlestick. s**tty stadium, but windy and dirty field.

This new stadium is weak, both field and fans alike.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Have more plays like this:

Should give him credit for 99. He took off from the 1
http://www.sunesta.com
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Have more plays like this:

Should give him credit for 99. He took off from the 1

Watching that made me sad. I missed the game, but seeing that makes me think that's how Kaepernick should've been playing all year.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
It's too expensive, and they should retrofit the stadium with shade curtains or something. I lived in San Fransisco for a few years and would go into heat shock when I left the city and went into the East or South Bay. SG natives aren't use to the heat.
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
lol, you show up to one game and criticize

you must have hated candlestick

If I lived in Norcal I would attend every game. I purchased seats to support my team. Since I live in Hawaii, it's difficult to go to games. I LOVED THE STICK. I thought the stadium was perfect...next time you have a chance to watch the ProBowl when its in Hawaii, you should check out that stadium. The STICK is first class compared to that rusted dump. I'm not digging our new stadium.

I'm from Hawaii too and went tons of games at Aloha Stadium. I feel you but when I went to Levis for the Eagle game I liked the stadium. I hear a lot about people being told to it down but it only happened once when I went and there really was no reason for anyone to be standing. I live in Vegas now so its easier for me t go to a game but the stadium is in its first year. After the newness wears off I would expect the suits will leave and real niner fans will occupy it more.BTW Aloha stadium is a pos. But I never made it to the stick so I can't compare the two.
Get the boosters that help built this stadium out yorkie is a bum
Share 49ersWebzone