LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 287 users in the forums

Height may be a issue

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A lot of people knock kap for his so called in accurates .but if you think about maybe a taller qb needs taller wide receiver .....being that we lack size and speed at that position ,maybe trent should stop taking 5"9 receiver ...kap needs the prototypical 49er receiver size 6"2and up
I know man, we have 5'9 wr all over the field. It drives me crazy.
Which of our top 4 receivers or 3 TEs are 5'9 or under?
holy molie.
Originally posted by genus49:
Which of our top 4 receivers or 3 TEs are 5'9 or under?

All
Boldin6'1
Crab 6'1
Stevie6
BRandon6
QPatton6
  • titan
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for titan.
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
A lot of people knock kap for his so called in accurates .but if you think about maybe a taller qb needs taller wide receiver .....being that we lack size and speed at that position ,maybe trent should stop taking 5"9 receiver ...kap needs the prototypical 49er receiver size 6"2and up

All the issue with drafting WR and they couldn't figure this out! NOTED... No short WR like Welker,Jackson,Brown. They have to be tall like Baldwin.
Boldin 6'1"
Crabtree 6'1"
Johnson 6'2"
Lloyd 6'0"

So you see, size is not the problem. In fact, Ellington is the only guy standing below 6 feet (He's 5'9"). The problem is lack of speed to complement all the possession receivers we have. Boldin, Crab, and Johnson are all good players, but they're skills are redundant. Neither one represents a deep threat, the type of receiver that makes the defense scared of the long ball. Would love to get a WR with size/speed combo.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Nov 13, 2014 at 7:06 PM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
This thread may be an issue
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I hope the next WR we draft is (AT LEAST) 6 feet 15 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your grammar is the real issue here. It's "an issue", not "a issue"

But I would agree to an extent. Id like to see at least one tall WR on this team. That's something we haven't had since Moss and even he was basically washed up
[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on Nov 13, 2014 at 7:34 PM ]

Originally posted by LVJay:
I hope the next WR we draft is (AT LEAST) 6 feet 15 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should see if Tyson Chandler can play TE
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

But I would agree to an extent. Id like to see at least one fall WR on this team. That's something we haven't had since Moss and even he was basically washed up

In accurates.
Lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:

We should see if Tyson Chandler can play TE

At 7'1... maybe Kap over throws to him too
Originally posted by btthepunk:

But I would agree to an extent. Id like to see at least one fall WR on this team. That's something we haven't had since Moss and even he was basically washed up

In accurates.

Oh I guess we had Baldwin, didn't we? He sucked so much I forgot about him
Share 49ersWebzone