LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 419 users in the forums

I hate Baalke

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Robert:
Nothing. I try to show the utmost respect to special needs people.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Harbaugh is from the Mid west

Which is what makes it hilarious. Harbaugh is about as a Midwest as it gets, dude was born in Toledo for crying out loud. He's spent the vast majority of his life living in the Midwest.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 8, 2014 at 6:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Harbaugh is from the Mid west

Which is what makes it hilarious. Harbaugh is about as a Midwest as it gets, dude was born in Toledo for crying out loud. He's spent the vast majority of his life living in the Midwest.
Maybe Deions source is Harbaugh ?
This is an interesting opinion, so interesting I highly suggest you take this to the Stadium bathroom, specially after you offer your stall up to the next fan! He will agree.
What do our opponents fans want? That we get rid of Harbaugh! Why? Because he scares them. No one wants Baalke. When was the last rumor you read of Baalke going anywhere? Who would care? The league sits in awe of the disfunction and dishonor to the shield. GMs lick their collective chops at the prospect of hiring Harbaugh in 6 months. Who exactly clamor a to hire Baalke? Hear the crickets too do you?
What do our opponents fans want? That we get rid of Harbaugh! Why? Because he scares them. No one wants Baalke. When was the last rumor you read of Baalke going anywhere? Who would care? The league sits in awe of the disfunction and dishonor to the shield. GMs lick their collective chops at the prospect of hiring Harbaugh in 6 months. Who exactly clamor a to hire Baalke? Hear the crickets too do you?

Would you rather have Scott Mcdruken back
Please feel free to reply the above with facts or opinions based on facts for your argument as to why someone that actually matters in the nfl wants to hire Baalke. Or why no one will hire Harbaugh. Or anything that contradicts what we all know: coaches matter more than suits. Out roster is not scary. Our coaching staff is.

I'm sorry to interrupt the media based monologue about how Harbaugh is the issue. But if you bleed this team, you already knew that was horse s**t. Say it with me, "f**k Baalke"
Outside of Seattle & maybe Denver, who has a better roster?

Baalke is a straight up turd. Could have put this to rest a long time ago. Pissed at Harbaugh for not playing LMJ and Jenkins while making him look like he is what he is, a 50/50 hit and miss scout that little Jed got on the cheep.
The Zone should require you pass a test before posting.
What's wrong with the Midwest? Other than our poor economy?
Originally posted by Hacksaw:
Baalke is a straight up turd. Could have put this to rest a long time ago. Pissed at Harbaugh for not playing LMJ and Jenkins while making him look like he is what he is, a 50/50 hit and miss scout that little Jed got on the cheep.

Yeah, Aldon, Bowman, Bethea, Reid, Boldin, Johnson, Kilgore, Miller, Williams, Dorsey, Hyde and more...all garbage.

Consistently having one of the best and deepest rosters in the NFL but people calling you a turd....priceless.
Originally posted by WINiner:
The Zone should require you pass a test before posting.

I second that!
Share 49ersWebzone