LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 379 users in the forums

I hate Baalke

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Period full stop. Love the niners. Love Harbaugh. Live with mini York (I have no choice). Hate Baalke. Hate his Midwesterness. Hate is neurotic behavior. Hate his media back channelling against Harbaugh. Had his passive aggressive power playing out on a national stage, causing shame to our shield. Hate that he he wants (no, demands, credit for the 8-8 roster he has assembled). Harbaugh had taken this tram of misfits and he and his coaches have made them contenders. Proud mighty men. Year after year. This insecure, Wisconsin piece of s**t makes me and these great men (fantastic men) feel shame where there should be joy and triumph. f**k him. f**k him straight out of the building. I hate Baalke and a proud to say it!!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yes and he's wasted many draft picks.
He's good at free agency.
Baakle was hired pretty much the same time as Harbaugh
Hate him for AJ Jenkins
yup. i hate successful people as well, especially the ones good at their job.
Who keeps feeding the media anti Harbaugh facts? Why does this persist? Why do Deion's sources wear suits? Because Baalke is straight out of central casting for mid western back biting passive aggressive horse s**t antics. And Harbaugh (PALY grad (means Palo Alto high school for those out of the area)) is straight out of Nor Cal central casting (that is, "do you"). We gonna back a mid western suit that CONSTANTLY talks to the media? Or you gonna back out Nor Cal original coach that everyone says is what he is? A man. A coach. A father. Straight up. I love Harbaugh. I'm down for the ride with him. I'll take that mother f**king hill, Captain! Sir, yes sir! f**k Baalke. f**k his suit. f**k his neurotic s**t. f**k his mediocre decision making. f**k his existence. If you come at th king, you best not miss!!! I'm team Harbaugh all the way!!!
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
yup. i hate successful people as well, especially the ones good at their job.

lol, this. If I had some masochistic tendencies, I'd love to see the 49ers hire someone like Reggie McKenzie and have some of these whiners see just what the team would look like with a bad GM at the helm. Even the best coach in the NFL can't do a lot when the talent pipeline shuts off. Baalke has done a terrific job of replacing outgoing talent with equivalent or better players, typically for a lot less money. Sure he's made mistakes, so has every other GM in the NFL, but he hits more than he misses and to maintain success, you need both a top notch head coach and a quality GM.

Originally posted by Robert:
Who keeps feeding the media anti Harbaugh facts? Why does this persist? Why do Deion's sources wear suits? Because Baalke is straight out of central casting for mid western back biting passive aggressive horse s**t antics. And Harbaugh (PALY grad (means Palo Alto high school for those out of the area)) is straight out of Nor Cal central casting (that is, "do you"). We gonna back a mid western suit that CONSTANTLY talks to the media? Or you gonna back out Nor Cal original coach that everyone says is what he is? A man. A coach. A father. Straight up. I love Harbaugh. I'm down for the ride with him. I'll take that mother f**king hill, Captain! Sir, yes sir! f**k Baalke. f**k his suit. f**k his neurotic s**t. f**k his mediocre decision making. f**k his existence. If you come at th king, you best not miss!!! I'm team Harbaugh all the way!!!

Do you have any proof for these raging conspiracy theories or are you just talking out of your backside............and what do you have against people from the Midwest specifically?

You do realize that Harbaugh is about as Midwest as it gets, right?

" you gonna back out Nor Cal original coach that everyone says is what he is? A man. A coach. A father. "

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 8, 2014 at 6:37 PM ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
What are your true feelings about Baalke
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Do you have any proof for these raging conspiracy theories or are you just talking out of your backside............and what do you have against people from the Midwest specifically?

You do realize that Harbaugh is about as Midwest as it gets, right?

" you gonna back out Nor Cal original coach that everyone says is what he is? A man. A coach. A father. "

Nothing. I try to show the utmost respect to special needs people.
I'm sure alot of people "hate" you too, Robert.
Harbaugh is from the Mid west
Share 49ersWebzone