LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 318 users in the forums

Is this "Our Year"?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is this "Our Year"?

Fire Harbaugh and bring back Singletary NOWW!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

I have my doubts. The Offense has improve with the exception of a DECENT backup QB. As it stands, if anything happens to Kaep ... all bets are off.
The defense has holes and every year, it seems like they lose somebody that's critical to the cohesiveness of the team.

In all seriousness, I'm hoping that the 49er's WILL pick up another backup QB. Heck, as of what I've seen so far, an old Jeff Garcia would at least be serviceable or even a Trent Dilfer type of a QB. Nothing exceptional, but they don't turn the ball over and at least gives them a chance.

I hope this is as UGLY as it's gonna get and the next two games are critical as far as seeing some improvements.
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Aug 19, 2014 at 12:26 AM ]
Still our year...

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Not the way things are going. We better get our s^&% together soon !!
Gore and Cowboy ride off into the sunset with their rings......THE END!
I think we either win the whole thing or miss the playoffs entirely. Kind of at a breaking point with the way our last three seasons ended. Assuming Aldon is gone for 6 games, that first stretch is huge. No Bow and Aldon with that schedule we must be 4-2 going into game 7 @ Denver which could very well be a loss. Also must win the division to avoid going to Seattle
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

can't win wit 'em, can't do it
Originally posted by NinerFanInNewEngland:
I think we either win the whole thing or miss the playoffs entirely. Kind of at a breaking point with the way our last three seasons ended. Assuming Aldon is gone for 6 games, that first stretch is huge. No Bow and Aldon with that schedule we must be 4-2 going into game 7 @ Denver which could very well be a loss. Also must win the division to avoid going to Seattle

We haven't lost more than five games under Jim since he arrived and this is our most talented team yet. We will make playoffs. We should win the division
Share 49ersWebzone