LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 307 users in the forums

2014 Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 16s
Jimmie Ward intercepts Colin Kaepernick pass in 7-on-7 after deflection from CB Chris Cook vs. Stevie Johnson.

damn, Ward

Kap sucks
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 3m
OLB Aldon Smith also picked off short pass from Kaepernick during a 7-on-7 drill.

Full melt down in 3....2.....
Cam Inman @CamInman

#49ers practiced on far field from media so my unofficial count on Kaepernick in 11-on-11 passing: 6 of 10, drops by Davis, Cleveland, Hyde

One read QB. Nothing new.
Im anxious to see what else happened
[ Edited by bigtfbreaux on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:07 PM ]
Originally posted by sking20854:
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Rookie-Jimmie-Ward-Makes-Diving-Interception/d62e1a74-738a-439f-8881-5373aa755233?campaign=social_20140724_28430586

Jimmie Ward catching an INT on a Chuck Jacobs dropped/fumbled catch from Kap.

Nice ball skills. f**king #17 reminded me of Junkins.
Eric Branch says Aldon picked off a screen pass...They're finally getting screens into the playbook
[ Edited by bigtfbreaux on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:14 PM ]
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 3m
OLB Aldon Smith also picked off short pass from Kaepernick during a 7-on-7 drill.

Full melt down in 3....2.....

#oneread
#gotpaidgotlazy
#overrated
#onehitwonder
#justwantstorun
#throwstoohard
#notouch
#crabtreeisnotopen
#donthrowthefade
#yourrunningbackiswideopen
#wherescaptaincheckdown
#alexsmithwoulddosomuchbetter
#jimmadeabigmistakegoingwithkapoveralex
#alexwouldofwonthesuperbowlwelostitbecauseofkarma
Originally posted by ninerjok:
First practice 1 hour, 30 min old and haven't heard squat. Has anyone seen or heard anything?

NinersNation.com has an open training camp day. And a couple media guys are doing live tweeting like Taylor Price. Kawakami says that pass offense isn't looking good so far.

Yeah because the pass offense is going to be perfect on the first practice of training camp what with VD missing all of the OTA's, Stevie Johnson brand-new and Crabtree in his first TC in 2 years. I have a feeling Tim will be spewing s**t all season long after he was made into a fool by Harbaugh over the whole Aldon Smith situation.
Originally posted by bigtfbreaux:
Eric Branch says Aldon picked off a screen pass...They're finally getting screens into the playbook

Looks like it needs work lol

and that pick made it the last screen to ever be called
Yeah because the pass offense is going to be perfect on the first practice of training camp what with VD missing all of the OTA's, Stevie Johnson brand-new and Crabtree in his first TC in 2 years. I have a feeling Tim will be spewing s**t all season long after he was made into a fool by Harbaugh over the whole Aldon Smith situation.

Now I really don't like Kawakami but to be totally fair to him, he did point out that this was Day 1 and that he didn't stick around for the whole practice.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

and that pick made it the last screen to ever be called

lol

Now I really don't like Kawakami but to be totally fair to him, he did point out that this was Day 1 and that he didn't stick around for the whole practice.

That's because as Cam Inman pointed out they were practicing on the farthest possible field away from where the media is allowed to hang out so he probably got pissed off and left after he realized he couldn't see anything worth crap.

That's because as Cam Inman pointed out they were practicing on the farthest possible field away from where the media is allowed to hang out so he probably got pissed off and left after he realized he couldn't see anything worth crap.

lol why would he leave? Isn't his job to follow the niners....What a tool.
Share 49ersWebzone