LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 241 users in the forums

Knocking our stars out is part of their gameplan .how do we respond?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
I'm sorry, but those Seattle fools are dirty. They threw themselves at Mario Manninghams knee and they went low on Ian Williams. They are coached up to cheat, hold, and play dirty. I may have seen dirtier teams than them, but I have not seen teams blatantly hold as much as they do and get away with it.

In the NFC Championship game I felt the 49ers finally found a way to play in Seattle. They handled the noise and punished Wilson. Watch the Seahawks when they kick-off, they continue full speed to the returner even when the ball goes through the end zone. They converge on the returner and even brush him, anything to intimidate. They were very lucky last year, won't happen two years on a row. Watch their first game last year against the Panthers, Carolina was very effective running between the tackles.
OMG, not another kickoff team running through the end zone somehow intimidating the returner post. If any kick returner is actually intimidated by that, time to grow a pair or get a new kick returner.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Kap needs to lead the team. In the NFCC he gave it away there in the end. He needs to take it to them (he has all kinds of weapons now), but will Roman help him out
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Kap needs to lead the team. In the NFCC he gave it away there in the end. He needs to take it to them (he has all kinds of weapons now), but will Roman help him out

I think a stronger inside run game will translate to less WR injuries. Our WR'S tend to be injured on runs to the outside. At least that's how it seems to me.
Nuke Seattle.

/thread
Originally posted by Giedi:
I think a stronger inside run game will translate to less WR injuries. Our WR'S tend to be injured on runs to the outside. At least that's how it seems to me.

It's because defensive players KNOW Kap stares down exactly where the ball is going so they get a head start, build up a head of steam, going all out to blow up one of our guys. Kap needs to stop setting up his own players for disaster.

exactly what happened in Seattle with Vernon getting blown up by Kam and Manningham.
[ Edited by sf_nicoya on May 19, 2014 at 1:08 PM ]
How do we respond??Stfu n stop cryin bout it........Hello,its football.Last I checked it was a physical game.s**t happens.
Originally posted by sf_nicoya:
It's because defensive players KNOW Kap stares down exactly where the ball is going so they get a head start, build up a head of steam, going all out to blow up one of our guys. Kap needs to stop setting up his own players for disaster.

exactly what happened in Seattle with Vernon getting blown up by Kam and Manningham.

Kap definitely made it obvious where he was going that play. All i'm saying is Vernon leaving the ground made the chancellor hit that much worse.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Yes.... Exactly.. I really thought going into the seattle's game the mentality of the team would be unmatched, after losing to the giants and the ravens the year before and what niner fan just posted before about us losing players by getting knocked out.. Nope, just another disappointing loss. Where is that edge? We need FU$&ing killer instincts? Our defense should have shut down seattle.. After disappointing losses how could you not? How many ass whipens are we going to endure??? Im done venting

I wish we had a couple of "Kevin Gogan's" on our line......now that guy was one mean SOB, and you need major attitude as a lineman. I seem to recall watching him get ejected from the pro bowl once for hitting too hard or something....was obviously awhile ago but it was pretty funny. :-) Our newly drafted Center supposedly has a mean streak, so I'm hoping he plays with attitude and bulldozes through the opposing defense......hopefully can cut through Seattle like a hot knife through butter!!

Originally posted by sf_nicoya:
The VD concussion is on Kaepernick. Kaep stared down Vernon from the second the the ball was snapped and Kam Chancellor read his eyes the entire way.

Kap is going to get one of our guys killed if he continues to do this.

True dat. And Kap even opens his eyes real wide like a doe. Let's hope he can learn to look off safety's and put our guys in a better position for yac as well as safety
I don't see why this is a thread.
I don''t thinking targeting is part of the Hawks gameplan.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I don't see why this is a thread.
I don''t thinking targeting is part of the Hawks gameplan.

x2
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
True dat. And Kap even opens his eyes real wide like a doe. Let's hope he can learn to look off safety's and put our guys in a better position for yac as well as safety
yea he also points with his non throwing hand who he's about to throw to. Kap needs to stop making it so obvious...
  • fryet
  • Veteran
The best we can do is make sure we only play in Seattle once every year, not twice. There have been enough injuries that I do think it is suspicious on Seattle's part. One thing that I could understand is that with the silent snap count, it makes it harder for our OL to block effectively, and instead of pushing forward, they are pushed back, and that causes injuries. However, most of our injuries last year was on defense, so that makes me think that the Seattle OL was just playing dirty.
Share 49ersWebzone