LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 354 users in the forums

I knew our passing game wasn't the greatest but I didnt know we were DEAD LAST in the

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Whaaaaaaaaat! Were last in Pass Offense? Fuuuuuuck!! Fire Harbaugh and bring back Nolan RITE NOW!!!
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Whaaaaaaaaat! Were last in Pass Offense? Fuuuuuuck!! Fire Harbaugh and bring back Nolan RITE NOW!!!

Rong dude. It's Air Singletary we need right now. Backed by TDon's team building.
Ok so whatta we do from here now that all is lost!

NO receivers. No quarterback! No secondary! No speed! No jukers! No flashers!

No Hope!
Trade the whole team for 'gordon' !!!

Ya thats it!!!
Many times the Niners in the last few years have run the ball a lot, but they should have run

More in the Giants championship game. We run, and we probably win that game.

At the goal line for the superbowl......Man we should have run it more.

The Colts game we were blowing their whole team off the line and we completely go away from the run.

I'm glad we got back to the run. We have the team to be able to run the ball even with eight men in the box. I think that's been Mangini's role.

Now we are going to get Manningham and Crabtree back. BOO YA!!!! We are really dangerous. We will have our best receiving core in the past ten years. Bolden, Crabs, Manningham with Kyle Williams and Baldwin as back ups. (Will Quintan patton be shut down for roster space?)

I think we will have a nice balance for the playoffs with no glaring weaknesses. Could the niners be peaking at a better time? Keep it rolling.

Plus we get Aldon back, Tank, Dial, Wright? Look out Seahawks!
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

Rong dude. It's Air Singletary we need right now. Backed by TDon's team building.

" Air Sing"....I like it! Has a nice ring to it..The Niners have come far in many ways since then, especially winning percentage! NINERS!
BTW guys.

We are #3 in 1st-half-points-per-game. Just about one point behind Denver. The difference is, when we have a lead, we nurse it, while Denver just keeps pouring it on.

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/1st-half-points-per-game
[ Edited by BrianGO on Nov 5, 2013 at 1:08 AM ]
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
BTW guys.

We are #3 in 1st-half-points-per-game. Just about one point behind Denver. The difference is, when we have a lead, we nurse it, while Denver just keeps pouring it on.

Pretty much this, when we're ahead by such a margin as we have been in the games vs the Jags and Titans we don't need to throw the ball about hence why the stats are so low.
This is nothing to worry about. Just because we get our receivers back doesn't mean we should throw more. We should stick with what we do best and get even better at punishing teams who have to stack against the run. This is what we have done and what we will continue to do.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Stick with the read-option and go play action pass down the field. That's the winning formula, IMO.

I don't like that our passing game is ranked 32nd but honestly I don't really care as the only stat that ultimately matters at this time of year is how many Ws we have. At this time 6 wins from 8 games is good.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
That 32th passing ranking will improve with Crab and Mario coming back. We've been on life support on offense waiting for them to come back. We should be a much better passing team with our reinforcements coming back.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
BTW guys.

Another difference is that our defense can actually hold teams whereas Denver's defense keeps on giving up points so it forces the offense to score even more points. I think someone pointed out earlier that the way to have more passing yards is to have closer games and that is the truth. Kap has passed 16 and 15 times in the first half of the last two games and then basically nothing in the second half because they were ahead by 2tds.
Originally posted by mayo49:
That 32th passing ranking will improve with Crab and Mario coming back. We've been on life support on offense waiting for them to come back. We should be a much better passing team with our reinforcements coming back.

Actually, I hope we become an even better running team with Crabs and Manningham back. Who's gonna keep stacking the box with our receiving corps better on paper?

Now is the time to feed the ball to Frank even more.
[ Edited by paulk205 on Nov 5, 2013 at 4:36 AM ]
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Face it, they are still in unrequited love with mr arm of gold alex smith, who I might add even at 9-0, is still being called a game manager by almost all sports writers for what it's worth..It's so sad to see such unrequited love...

You are the only one talking about him though...just hang on tight and cry a little if you need too, we got you man...you are amongst friends.

Share 49ersWebzone