LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 287 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Is Chris Myers a total idiot? He was asked to choice between Alex Smith and Kap and started bringing up Manning, Rodgers, Brees...
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
These idiots don't know s**t about football. Smith is better he is 7-0....lol

Record-wise, yes. They are talking about talent. Smith is 7-0 because they have not played anyone.
Before today, they only played one team with a winning record.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by diablo:
We need a stop here. Looks like Colt McCoy is coming in. He actually could give the game back to the Jags. He's that bad.

oh please...enough schtick

Man, you pay too much attention to what other people write. Besides, there's plenty of sarcasm in there. Can't recognize that?

Not all of it is..I'd like to watch my favorite team with fellow fans. But the whining is nauseating
streaker
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for diablo.
yea roger...they deserve a team.
Maybe the UK fans don't understand the no fans on the field rule.
Why didnt our d-line go and tackle that fan running on the field?? omg what hot garbage! wheres the effort?????
Originally posted by McBLT:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
These idiots don't know s**t about football. Smith is better he is 7-0....lol

Record-wise, yes. They are talking about talent. Smith is 7-0 because they have not played anyone.
Before today, they only played one team with a winning record.

Bingo.

I don't mind it because the Niners get a second round pick. Now I would love them to tank the second half of the season
I can see a team in london... wave all game, cheering kicks and punts and streakers every game.
We need a stop here. Looks like Colt McCoy is coming in. He actually could give the game back to the Jags. He's that bad.

oh please...enough schtick

Man, you pay too much attention to what other people write. Besides, there's plenty of sarcasm in there. Can't recognize that?

Not all of it is..I'd like to watch my favorite team with fellow fans. But the whining is nauseating

Understandable. But again, you don't have to pay attention to everyone writes. Some people write stuff just to piss you off.

Originally posted by Jcool:
Is Chris Myers a total idiot? He was asked to choice between Alex Smith and Kap and started bringing up Manning, Rodgers, Brees...

Yes.
Can we hit henne once
Goodell must have called Harbaugh and told him to allow the Jaguars to score again.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Why didnt our d-line go and tackle that fan running on the field?? omg what hot garbage! wheres the effort?????

Where's the passion?
chad henne doesnt make big time throws
Share 49ersWebzone