LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 278 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Winning would be fantastic, as it always is. But it doesn't mask the fact that we have issues passing the football forever. Ill be happy with another win, but one of these days they'll have to work that stuff out.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
I hope Dial dominates tomorrow, but not counting on it. Lehhsss Goooooo Niners!

Yeah i hope so to. On the plus side, chris johnson bounces it outside, not in the middle
f**kin rednecks. Knocks their f**kin heads off.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
It is taken from a currently popular Japanese anime called Attack on Titan.

Love this show... too bad new episodes dont come back till next year
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yeah i hope so to. On the plus side, chris johnson bounces it outside, not in the middle

This. If CJ could punish us up the middle I would be concerned due to our injuries. But as stated he likes to bounce it outside. I believe we will be able to keep him in check.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

This. If CJ could punish us up the middle I would be concerned due to our injuries. But as stated he likes to bounce it outside. I believe we will be able to keep him in check.

dude is gonna break off like 4 80 yards tds right up the middle

why? cause I benched him for the first time this week in multiple FF leagues
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

dude is gonna break off like 4 80 yards tds right up the middle

why? cause I benched him for the first time this week in multiple FF leagues

Haha, im slightly superstitious and I do the same thing. I refuse to play anyone in FF that is playing the niners that week, bad juju.
Niner fans arrived at the airport in numbers today. Was so pumped!!! Fan just arriving told me they travel well.
Originally posted by JCBRAVE:
Originally posted by crabman82:
locker might play, i was reading on twitter the coach said he has been cleared medically

I follow the Titans very very closely, Locker isn't playing this week.

oh really? i barely follow them and am somehow more in the loop about them
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Can we cross the 200 passing yard threshold 2 weeks in a row?!?!!? I hope so. Please god, let us have a good game throwing the football. 250 yards or more please.

Doesn't really matter as long as we win.

well, with kaep saying he hasnt forgot that the titans picked locker over him, i would expect more out of the qb spot this week

Go 49ers!
Check out all this BS I found on the Titans board

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/have-yall-seen-the-hurt-locker.89666/

Any of their members dare to post "The Hurt Locker" pic on our board, our response will be not very good and scalding.

^ Little toddler go hard
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Can we cross the 200 passing yard threshold 2 weeks in a row?!?!!? I hope so. Please god, let us have a good game throwing the football. 250 yards or more please.

Doesn't really matter as long as we win.

This. I don't care as long as Kaep and co. come up with the W. I wouldn't mind another domination like the Houston game where Kaep only completes 6 of 15.
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Oct 19, 2013 at 7:48 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone