LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 246 users in the forums

The 2013 Season Manifesto.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Here we are again, at last.

Football season is finally back. For us fans, its the best time of year. After trudging through some of the worst years in franchise history, we are finally back on top where we belong with the elite teams in the NFL. I felt good about our team last year, I predicted we would go 16-0 and win the super bowl. Just to be clear I never predict my team to lose, I want to go 16-0 every year, I'm that homer.

Realistically, we won't go 16-0. But god damn, if there is any team out there that could do it, it's this team. After falling 5 yards short of record tying 6th Super Bowl, this team is hungry and even more dedicated. We went to the Super Bowl last year with the worst draft class of the Harbaalke Era, no starters.

This year is completely different.

In my opinion, we had an amazing draft, the best if I do say so myself. Eric Reid looks like a stud. All the physical tools but what excites me is his intelligence. I think Tank Carradine will be one of, if not the best player in this years draft and we stole him in round 2. Dude is a monster. Corey Lemonier would probably be a starter on most teams, I'm excited about our pass rush depth. We added much needed pieces to our already stout defense and opposing offenses will be sweating bullets when lining up against us. The best line backing core and DL in the NFL, now WITH DEPTH! Our secondary is on par with last year, hopefully Nnamdi plays well.

It sucks that our #1 WR Michael Crabtree is out for a long time with an achilles tear, even so, our offense is frightening. I don't know how you can cover all of our weapons. Vance McDonald, another great pick by Baalke, is a stud. Mega upgrade over the smaller, less reliable pass catcher Delanie walker. Vernon Davis took awhile to get some chemistry with Kap, but in the playoffs they really gelled. Our running game will be better than ever, I think Kendall Hunter really comes into his own this year and will be a factor. Quinton Patton looks like a very good pick coming into this year, barely caught any passes all summer and catches two TDs in as many games. If Kyle Williams can stay healthy, I think he, Boldin and Patton for a nice trio.

Colin Kaepernick is the ultimate weapon. Fast as a cheetah with a canon for an arm. Big. Smart. Good leader. Hard worker. He is the new prototype QB.
I look for a big year from our guy. He is the front runner for the MVP. No one can stop him.

BRING ON THE SEAHAWKS
BRING ON THE REST OF THE NFL

THIS IS OUR TIME
ENJOY IT BOYS

This team is better than last year.
Last team to win the super bowl after losing it the prior year, 1972 Miami Dolphins.

I'm not sayin'........ I'm just sayin'.

Here's to #6
Great post Garcia!!!!!!!! I agree the Crabtree injury hurts but without looking I'm willing to bet each and every team in the NFL has at least one injury that is significant so we're no different. I love the additions we made this seasons and when you compare them to the subtractions I see improvement all around. I'm really interested in whether or not Tank plays this season, I'm starting to think he won't but that will make the 2014 "rookie" class look even better if you factor in Lattimore, Tank and Dial into that group.
EXCELLENT post buddy.

Let's get it on!

To the non-believers, the hell with you!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

• boast
  • Hella Fame
spot on Garce.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:
Great post Garcia!!!!!!!! I agree the Crabtree injury hurts but without looking I'm willing to bet each and every team in the NFL has at least one injury that is significant so we're no different. I love the additions we made this seasons and when you compare them to the subtractions I see improvement all around. I'm really interested in whether or not Tank plays this season, I'm starting to think he won't but that will make the 2014 "rookie" class look even better if you factor in Lattimore, Tank and Dial into that group.

Didn't even get to talk about Lattimore. Aside from Tank, could be the 2nd best steal of the draft.

IM SO PUMPED.
IMA START SPEAKING IN TONGUES AND RAGING ALL OVER THE PLACE

Damn, you are a homer!

Just kidding. I know how you feel when its getti g close to kickoff every week. So fnnn pumped and s**t talking cuz we know how good our team is. We are going to be so hard to beat with just these four words:

Fangio,
Roman,
Harbaugh,
Kaepernick

So f**king ready to win!
You're still a foghat
Originally posted by Garcia:

Last team to win the super bowl after losing it the prior year, 1972 Miami Dolphins.

Who also went undefeated, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Who also went undefeated, if I'm not mistaken.

Correct
Which ties into the fact I "predict" them to do the same

• Garce
  • Veteran
gameday
Originally posted by matt49er:

Didn't even get to talk about Lattimore. Aside from Tank, could be the 2nd best steal of the draft.

IM SO PUMPED.
IMA START SPEAKING IN TONGUES AND RAGING ALL OVER THE PLACE

I'M THE TOWER OF POWER, TOO SWEET TO BE SOUR. IM FUNKY LIKE A MONKEY. SKY'S THE LIMIT AND SPACE IS THE PLACE!!!
Great post
Good $hit ! Man.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
good s**t dude
Share 49ersWebzone