LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 241 users in the forums

Did anyone else see Dixon block McDonald on the Hampton TD?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anthony Dixon is the Ron Artest of the 49ers as far as hilarity is concerned. I love the guy -- despite the block-in-the-back on Vance lol

[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Aug 26, 2013 at 1:45 PM ]
Watching this video...Heath Evans is just about as annoying as it gets. How the NFL Network keeps running that guy out there is beyond me. He's such a Pats lover (I know he played for them) and I've heard him on more than one occasion being on the negative side towards the Niners as a franchise. This year, he's all over the Seahawks...he touts them every opportunity he gets.
I went from hating Dixon last preseason to loving him.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
No call on the block in the back lulz

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dix should have been flagged for a block in the back

haha 1st

• boast
  • Hella Fame
i saw Hunter make a great tackle on VD
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Watching this video...Heath Evans is just about as annoying as it gets. How the NFL Network keeps running that guy out there is beyond me. He's such a Pats lover (I know he played for them) and I've heard him on more than one occasion being on the negative side towards the Niners as a franchise. This year, he's all over the Seahawks...he touts them every opportunity he gets.

Heath Evans is a GIANT CHODE.

Mark Schlereth is a GIANT SEAHAWKS LOVER, and he always picks the niners to lose to any good comparable team. I hate that guy.
Originally posted by boast:
i saw Hunter make a great tackle on VD

I saw that too, was kind of a wtf moment. I was trying to figure out how the hell he was gunna get the defenders off vernon by jumping on his back.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Hampton is good. You guys think he has a chance to make it on a roster?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by hps49:

not a chance

Gore
Hunter
LMJ
Big Boobie Dix

Miller
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

you and me man

• cciowa
  • Veteran

not a chance

Gore
Hunter
LMJ
Big Boobie Dix

Miller

of course this is the truth. that is such a nice stable and whatever we get from ck is gravy. dixon is our best short yardage back I think, with no offense to miller and to ck who can just call across the line and pick up two yards
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

you and me man

Think thats happened over the last two seasons. End of the season we all wonder why the hell hes still on the team and during the beginning of the season we all seem to remember why. Hes turnng out to be a really good utility player.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

not a chance

Gore
Hunter
LMJ
Big Boobie Dix

Miller

of course this is the truth. that is such a nice stable and whatever we get from ck is gravy. dixon is our best short yardage back I think, with no offense to miller and to ck who can just call across the line and pick up two yards

honestly, i'm a bigger fan of Boobie than i am of LMJ. Boobie is all heart. love that guy.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
honestly, i'm a bigger fan of Boobie than i am of LMJ. Boobie is all heart. love that guy.

i can not remember which game it was last year but it was a big game. dixon went in there and picked up a huge first down on third and one which of course he could not do twice vs the giants in the playoff game. I know it sounds dumb but at that time the cloud lifted for me and I became one of his biggest fans of all of the countless things I have been wrong about over the years,,,, getting rid of him for rock cartwright is right near the top

I honestly think Miller was brought on as a fb more for the reason of blocking then he was short yardage situations, hes actually caught more passes then rushing attempts, but he is a helluva blocker. I think Dixon is our short yardage FB and Miller is our rest of the downs FB.
Share 49ersWebzone