LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 209 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
After a nights sleep and getting over this loss.....it is a loss. Unfortunately to our most hated rival. Time to regroup and go on to the next game. We play again on 12/8/13. Its all about taking care of your schedule and I think the niners will do just that. Now for a whole week of Seahawks are #1 talk.
[ Edited by Baldie on Sep 16, 2013 at 7:24 AM ]
It's only week 2 we will regroup and learn from this loss. We're still a top 3 team
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We're going to have to take out all our anger on Andrew Luck and the Colts

It's going to be another tough game if we come out like we did last night.

@ home , NO WAY !
Originally posted by Baldie:
After a nights sleep and getting over this loss.....it is a loss. Unfortunately to our most hated rival. Time to regroup and go on to the next game. We play again on 12/8/13. Its all about taking care of your schedule and I think the niners will do just that. Now for a whole week of Seahawks are #1 talk.

They're going to be #1 until week 4 least. The lowly jags visit Clink on Sunday
Anyone else believe anything the Seabags say? Sherman says he congratulated Harbs who basically gave him the cold shoulder. He then questioned Harbs sportsmanship. Replays after the game basically refute everything Sherman said. They lie trying to make us out to be the bad guys.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone else believe anything the Seabags say? Sherman says he congratulated Harbs who basically gave him the cold shoulder. He then questioned Harbs sportsmanship. Replays after the game basically refute everything Sherman said. They lie trying to make us out to be the bad guys.

The hawks are such trash talkers....and he's questioning sportsmanship??

No idea who to believe. I couldn't believe my ears when Collingsworth stated what he stated on live tv -- that Sherman accused Harbaugh of hurting his draft stock by talking negative about his game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Don't worry, SportsFan we'll get them next time around.
On a positivie note, I felt like they did well with the clock management

This game was 5 - 0 at half. Their first two TDs of the game were drives kept alive by stupid penalities by us. While the score looks bad, it is a little mis-leading. We still lose this game but it should have been more like 18 - 3 not 29 - 3.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

No idea who to believe. I couldn't believe my ears when Collingsworth stated what he stated on live tv -- that Sherman accused Harbaugh of hurting his draft stock by talking negative about his game.

Well given Sherman's recent comments in which replays refute everything he claimed, I'm less inclined to believe him. I never believed what the Seahawks were saying about Harbaugh honking at them at Candlestick. Now this all makes it less believable.
Good win for Seattle. They dominated in all facets of the game and as Richard Sherman said they were just on a different level. Having the ability to make any offense a deaf mute across the board at home is a real advantage. They were on a different level and really should be over any team in that venue. One offense gets to communicate and hear and one doesn't. In football terms that's a huge mismatch and advantage for only Seattle. At a neutral site and especially in SF I still like the 49ers chances.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Mods, lock this sucker up, it's time to move on.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Mods, lock this sucker up, it's time to move on.

seriously.
Share 49ersWebzone