There are 359 users in the forums

WR Laurent Robinson is working out for the #49ers tomorrow

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Blah. Blah. Blah. Bring back TO.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
We're really avoiding Collie and potentially Moss again aren't we?

I think we're afraid of Collie's concussion history tbh. If it weren't for that Collie would be on an NFL roster right now.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
LOL. So your claim is that if someone says one thing that is correct, then everything he says is correct? Where do you come up with this horse manure? Wow.

i am just asking if you guys are not trusting reports about jenkins struggling before he got hurt,, why would you trust reports about anything., i understand it is your job to protect the players and protect the coaches but please stop being in denial about jenkins. the guy struggled before he got hurt and was being out played by camp fodder, if you can put a positive spin on that, knock yourself out
This blog does include opinions. That's one of the main reason it is read. I happen to agree with cciowa on this one.
Originally posted by cciowa:
LOL. So your claim is that if someone says one thing that is correct, then everything he says is correct? Where do you come up with this horse manure? Wow.

i am just asking if you guys are not trusting reports about jenkins struggling before he got hurt,, why would you trust reports about anything., i understand it is your job to protect the players and protect the coaches but please stop being in denial about jenkins. the guy struggled before he got hurt and was being out played by camp fodder, if you can put a positive spin on that, knock yourself out

Short temper. Quick to put words in other posters mouths. Loves to argue over meaningless stuff. No wonder you are a PBM.

And please shut your mouth about it being my job to protect players or coaches. Kaep looked like crap in TC last year, I guess he was a bust too.
I really liked Laurent coming out of the draft. If he can stay healthy, I think he'd be great.
Be nice
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I really liked Laurent coming out of the draft. If he can stay healthy, I think he'd be great.

He lit it up with Romo in Dallas and then fell of the face of the earth in JAC. Maybe he has something left
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

He lit it up with Romo in Dallas and then fell of the face of the earth in JAC. Maybe he has something left

didnt he have concussion problems ?
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Blah. Blah. Blah. Bring back TO.

I wanted this Laurent Rob guy a while back. He could be a nice 2nd option with his 6'2 210lb frame & skills. Surely he cannot be worse then wht the 49ers got.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Isn't this the guy that beat us 2 or 3 years ago when we played Dallas at the stick?

Jessie Holley

Madieu Williams =

Donte Whitner =
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 31, 2013 at 6:06 PM ]
Robinson and Collie, two guys with multiple concussions, isn't anything else out there?
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

didnt he have concussion problems ?

Like 4 in one year...Jax dropped him to avoid paying injury settlement. He is just as damaged if not more than Collie since his bell was rung more recently. Still like Collie if he is healthy he has great ability.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by cciowa:

Short temper. Quick to put words in other posters mouths. Loves to argue over meaningless stuff. No wonder you are a PBM.

And please shut your mouth about it being my job to protect players or coaches. Kaep looked like crap in TC last year, I guess he was a bust too.

You trippin.. cciowa speaks the truth 100% always
Share 49ersWebzone