There are 345 users in the forums

POLL: Favorite 2013 Niners pick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL: Favorite 2013 Niners pick?

Tough choice. I think the Lattimore made everyone happy and there was huge value. McDonald is a great pick as well. Reid will be an instant contributing safety.

Discuss
So many good picks. I jumped out of my chair when we took Carradine and Lattimore.
Lattimore by far. Great draft but this kid is special.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Lattimore. Love everything about the guy's personality and play.
I think Patton was the best bang for your buck. Lattimore was supposed to go there and I really like it but wasn't exactly a steal. Tank was good value Reid was Overvalue imo and McDonald is way over value.
i like lemonier. i have a feeling that guy is gonna tear it up across from aldon
where's the option for Cooper?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i like lemonier. i have a feeling that guy is gonna tear it up across from aldon

Harbaugh seemed pretty pumped about drafting him during the interview as well.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Harbaugh seemed pretty pumped about drafting him during the interview as well.

all the video ive seen of this guy makes him look like a steal where we got him. hes so quick off the line. baalke said tank will play DE so i think this guy gets into the OLB rotation with aldon and brooks. so stoked about this draft
Patton was one of my favorites in the entire draft. Carradine, Lattimore and Reid are close. Really like them all. We got great value all those guys and even Lemonier were 2nd or 1st round values.

I went with Patton because he was the biggest steal in my opinion.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
based on need, Reid. Based on value, Lattimore.
Share 49ersWebzone