There are 517 users in the forums

Tough to Swallow, but One of Many for Years to Come

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just a shame that we failed last season because of our offense, and this season because of our D. If they could have come together, we would have destroyed everybody.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I don't buy this thinking at all. If you get there, you get there. You're promised nothing in life and especially in sports. So forgive me if I'm not one of those guys smiling and looking forward to tomorrow.

This. They have a very tough schedule, I'm frustrated and disappointed, they HAD IT, they were right there, you can't be on the 7 yard line in the Superbowl and not be able to punch it in with 3 opportunities, let alone 4, yet the refs did a s**tty job but they should have kept running the ball down Baltimore's throats.
Now gotta start over and start thinking of how to win the division again lame.... Seahawks and lambs give us such headaches
how do you double post to start off a thread? lol

followed by a hater triple post, my god
LOL Seattle gonna win the division next year!
Man replace whitner with Reed and culliver with revis
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Man replace whitner with Reed and culliver with revis

Team Grandpa injury squad.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I don't buy this thinking at all. If you get there, you get there. You're promised nothing in life and especially in sports. So forgive me if I'm not one of those guys smiling and looking forward to tomorrow.

This. We've been here 6 times and this is our first lost. I guarantee you that our last five teams that were here wouldn't be smiling and looking forward to next year.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
How often are we gonna come within 2 mins of winning it all? I wanna believe that we will be a dynasty but gotta win them when u get a chance.

Originally posted by 49erRider:
I hate to blame the refs, but what the hell was up with then allowing the hold on Crabtree? What a joke.

Agreed, big time.
Lets through that series.....just watched the highlights and what I saw....1st play pass interference in the endzone on Crabtree, 2nd play it sure looked like a blow to Crabree head by the the DB. 3rd and most noticable...the MASSIVE hold on Crabtree in the endzone. They really wanted Ray Lewis to gets in trophy so he can retire, well they got there wish.
Originally posted by aTx49er:
This. We've been here 6 times and this is our first lost. I guarantee you that our last five teams that were here wouldn't be smiling and looking forward to next year.

Nothing to smile or be happy about, this team blew it bigtime. 1st down and goal on the 7, down by 5 and you can't punch it in? Give me a f**king break.
Originally posted by aTx49er:

Nothing to smile or be happy about, this team blew it bigtime. 1st down and goal on the 7, down by 5 and you can't punch it in? Give me a f**king break.
the offense is now the strength of this team and should only get better. The defense can again become a powerful unit with a good draft. The future is bright.
the offense is now the strength of this team and should only get better. The defense can again become a powerful unit with a good draft. The future is bright.
Share 49ersWebzone