LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 350 users in the forums

Any update on Willis and Soapaga injuries?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I saw Willis limping to the sideline, and we all know Sopoaga got injured pretty bad. Any word on the severity?

We will need these two versus the Jets next week, because their style of play.
im looking for info as well. the loss is already done. ill let the coaching staff deal with it im just hoping that everyone is healthy. soap's injury looked worse. havent been able to find anything so far.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
We got larry grant so im not TOO worried. Nobody can replace willis obviously, but he did a good job when it happened last year.
Originally posted by Toronto49er:
im looking for info as well. the loss is already done. ill let the coaching staff deal with it im just hoping that everyone is healthy. soap's injury looked worse. havent been able to find anything so far.

Me either. I hope its nothing serious.
Originally posted by THEB:
We got larry grant so im not TOO worried. Nobody can replace willis obviously, but he did a good job when it happened last year.

Grant did a good job last year when his number was called, but he did seem to struggle in preseason.....but, then again, it was preseason
The 49ers lost a game today, and they may have lost one of their best defensive players, for at least a while. Linebacker Patrick Willis has an ankle injury. X-rays are coming, per a source with knowledge of the situation. We'll provide further info as we get it.
Originally posted by Genius1310:
The 49ers lost a game today, and they may have lost one of their best defensive players, for at least a while. Linebacker Patrick Willis has an ankle injury. X-rays are coming, per a source with knowledge of the situation. We'll provide further info as we get it.

Thanks.

Not looking good
Can this day get any worse
The only positive I see in these injuries is that they are at the right end of the season. If these 2 were to be injured on week 16 . . . . I would be really worried.
Both players were walking fine after the game, I wouldn't be too worried

Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Both players were walking fine after the game, I wouldn't be too worried

This. They could miss a little time but we got RJF and Grant to chip in. This just means we have to have our offense and special teams step up. Kyle Williams might make ted ginn expendable for maybe a pass rusher
MAN f**k
They should be ready to go for the Jets game.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Source?
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Source?

They were seen walking around without a limp. I think the x-rays are just for precautionary reasons.
Share 49ersWebzone