LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 240 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Dude on NBC just said that Aldon could be back a game or two early. Very interesting.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Dude on NBC just said that Aldon could be back a game or two early. Very interesting.

Yeah this is the first I've heard anything about it. None of the best writers have even suggested it.
Bump for big news!
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Yeah this is the first I've heard anything about it. None of the best writers have even suggested it.

Florio floated this possibility when the suspension came down.

Baalke said he's heard nothing about it, either.

If Florio is the only person saying it, I wouldn't count on it. Cam Inman just asked Baalke about it, and he said he hadn't heard anything about it.
f**k its from that asshat. He doesnt kno s**t
lol

f**k it at this point

Mercy rule please . with half of our teams probowlers out it would be a good time for Gödel to reconsider his overly strict suspension for Aldon . good behavior much??
Florio making sh*t up again. http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dfbkh

Originally posted by matthewabbit:

Mercy rule please . with half of our teams probowlers out it would be a good time for Gödel to reconsider his overly strict suspension for Aldon . good behavior much??
Already a half season in for NONVIOLENT offenses. Knock a b**** out. 2 games!
  • Liono
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Already a half season in for NONVIOLENT offenses. Knock a b**** out. 2 games!

No doubt. Roger Goodall can go to hell.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 19, 2014 at 6:16 PM ]
Anybody else have concern he might not be that good when he comes back? Or is it just assumed he is going to be a monster just walking on the field?
he will be a monster just walking on the field
Share 49ersWebzone