LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 221 users in the forums

Where the hell can I order these 49er gloves?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
What do you need those gloves for? Yard work?

i was thinking the same thing. I would think someone was a fool wearing these gloves around town.

you don't have to where them around town. I wouldn't, but i would buy them. they look cool, I would keep them in the man cave and mess with them when im watching the game or something.
I'm still waiting for authentic Jersey pant's to come out
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I'm still waiting for authentic Jersey pant's to come out

I'm waiting for the authentic shoulder pads.

You know some people actually play football...Me and about 13 other guys play every weekend and I would love these gloves compared to my current ones. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people that do the same. Plus alot of people play in flag football leagues, at least in my area.

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-nike+gloves+vapor+jet

They have those gloves for sale in some college team versions so maybe they will sell the NFL ones soon.
[ Edited by Pimptillo on Apr 11, 2012 at 11:19 AM ]
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
s**t.. I talked to Samuel Lam on Facebook and he said he thinks they are for players only? wow wouldnt that suck!

Who is Sam Lam?

beat writer, so to speak
Originally posted by Pimptillo:

You know some people actually play football...Me and about 13 other guys play every weekend and I would love these gloves compared to my current ones. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people that do the same. Plus alot of people play in flag football leagues, at least in my area.

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-nike+gloves+vapor+jet

They have those gloves for sale in some college team versions so maybe they will sell the NFL ones soon.

haha once they become popular and evertyone wants them, they will be released.

And you're right, people actually play football, go figure...lol
I cant wait for the season to start.. SO i can get me a few pair of these.. Every year the player i rep hooks me up.. Bowman last year... T Brown the year before.. I see me getting a pair or 2 to wear while traveling woo
They are cool... but people bring up good points about them being for players only. What would be next being able to buy the new red and gold 49ers cleats as well? The game pants? The helmets and pads? It does seem a little absurd.

With that said they are something I would definitely buy if I could just to collect and maybe get signed or something like that.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Looks like a product of the San Jose flea market. Lol

Lol, those are the gloves that the 49ers sent to the season ticket holders.

Yup. When I heard they were giving gloves out with the renewal notices, I couldn't wait for them to come, thinking they were gonna be the new Nike gloves with the logo on the palms.

When I opened the envelope, I probably looked like a kid that just got socks for Xmas.

Be sure to drink your Oval-tine

That's awesome.
At Nike.com for $100
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-680548/pgid-680578

• Chief
  • Veteran
I was going to be a 49er for Halloween but that s**t is expensive!
Share 49ersWebzone