LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 271 users in the forums

The Niners are the SECOND SEED in the NFC.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Yes!!! I think the Niners were teasing Aints fans in the 4th quarter.

Anyways, when do the Niners play their game, Saturday or sunday? Need to know which day to take off from work.

take off both days.
Woooooootttttt
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Good. But it won't be good enough. The Packers look unbeatable.

Coming to you from S.D myself, the Packers looked 'unbeatable' in 98' and got Packed by the Broncos when it mattered. That killed the NFC reign of domination at that time and we have struggled since to regain it. Their D is suspect and our D will answer the bell when called upon. We owe GB from last year. That last second
comeback later cost us a playoff spot. Revenge is on order. WTF are we supposed to do fellow SD49er? Lay down like Snookie against them?? Let's get it on and 'smoosh' them in their room!
Fukn Right
Originally posted by Ninergoldrush:
Coming to you from S.D myself, the Packers looked 'unbeatable' in 98' and got Packed by the Broncos when it mattered. That killed the NFC reign of domination at that time and we have struggled since to regain it. Their D is suspect and our D will answer the bell when called upon. We owe GB from last year. That last second
comeback later cost us a playoff spot. Revenge is on order. WTF are we supposed to do fellow SD49er? Lay down like Snookie against them?? Let's get it on and 'smoosh' them in their room!

OH Happy Day!
so tired of all this whining i've seen in niner talk. it's f**king amazing.
Originally posted by goldstandard333:

Damn. Nice shot. As Butthead would say " UH.....hu ,hu .COOL."
  • Jiks
I like this thread!

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Means nothing until we win a playoff game.

And we better fking beat the saints/lions. I'd hate to lose to either one of those arrogant fking teams.

Lions are not a possible opponent until the NFC Championship. Our possible opponents in the divisional round are: Atlanta, New Orleans, and New York. Green Bay's are: Detroit, Atlanta, and New York.

Funny thing is, Green Bay has beaten every NFC playoff entrant in the regular season this year except for the 49ers.

I think right now it's almost a guarantee NO will stomp Detroit. But we'll see.
Share 49ersWebzone