There are 315 users in the forums

Elvis Grbac today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WildBill:
The niners did very well with him, but he got impatient and decided to sign elsewhere, then he drifted off into oblivion. History might have been different for both. But hey wasn't he a Michigan man also, just saying, lost out on Brady, now we got Harbaugh, third times the charm I hope.

He had 3 VERY good years in KC.

maybe so, but he'll always be the guy who baltimore dumped trent dilfer for and failed big time
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
If Elvis had finished Green Bay in that MNF OT loss...he might have replaced Young for good then and there.

I'm not saying that would have been the right call, but he was THAT hot at the time.

oh yes, I remember that game and that horrible call on that Don Beebe TD. he was clearly down by contact. No replay then

WE HAD THEM F*CKERS BEAT ...That is still one of the most painful regular season losses I experienced as a 49er fan
I remember that game against Dallas, wasn't Garrett QB'ing for them that day? Anyway, it felt good to annihilate them regardless.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WildBill:
The niners did very well with him, but he got impatient and decided to sign elsewhere, then he drifted off into oblivion. History might have been different for both. But hey wasn't he a Michigan man also, just saying, lost out on Brady, now we got Harbaugh, third times the charm I hope.

He had 3 VERY good years in KC.

maybe so, but he'll always be the guy who baltimore dumped trent dilfer for and failed big time

I thought he had okay years and not really very good years to me.
Originally posted by thedude:
I remember that game against Dallas, wasn't Garrett QB'ing for them that day? Anyway, it felt good to annihilate them regardless.

he was, we knocked aikman out. One of the best regular season wins of all time. it was 31-7 in 2nd qrt.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
If Elvis had finished Green Bay in that MNF OT loss...he might have replaced Young for good then and there.

I'm not saying that would have been the right call, but he was THAT hot at the time.

oh yes, I remember that game and that horrible call on that Don Beebe TD. he was clearly down by contact. No replay then

WE HAD THEM F*CKERS BEAT ...That is still one of the most painful regular season losses I experienced as a 49er fan

yeah, heart-breaking. cost us homefield and a bye week that year. Carolina won the tie-break and the NFC west that year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDVtnhkuhQ8

Elvis was QB in this game too, Smoked the "same old sorry a__ rams" defense really dominated in this game though.

yeah, heart-breaking. cost us homefield and a bye week that year. Carolina won the tie-break and the NFC west that year.

yup ...made me hate the f*cking packers even more ...we always get screwed over in lambeau, seems to be a bad call made against us that costs us the game when we go there
Niners always have calls, gotta deal with it. to me the worst was against the Skins in the NFC championship where they called our guy for a ghost pass inteference call.

getting swept by carolina cost us the bye

Share 49ersWebzone