Yes, but what is his prediction?
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by Ballistic:

Yes, but what is his prediction?

"Meowty meow-meow, 49ers win"
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
"Meowty meow-meow, 49ers win"

I should have known, that dude hates the Ravens
God told me Niners win 24-19. Sorry Ray Lewis.
I'd rather have all talking heads pick against the Niners. They seem to respond well to that....
Niners 55 Ravens 10 ..... oops we already had that score in a bowl !

49ers 34 ravens 20
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Peter King has Ravens 27 - 49ers 23! Then again he had the Broncos vs. Packers ... Ha! Let's post predictions by media here.

23 points would require Akers making 3 FG's. I already know this prediction is way off.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
23 points would require Akers making 3 FG's. I already know this prediction is way off.

You forgot missed extra points.
Originally posted by 60sfan:

You forgot missed extra points.

lol true. I wouldn't count that out.
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Peter King has Ravens 27 - 49ers 23! Then again he had the Broncos vs. Packers ... Ha! Let's post predictions by media here.

I had my suspicions when I saw Peter combined with King. Anyone who goes 1-3 in Divisional round picks should probably check into a new line of work. I guess he has a panache for writing, maybe he should look into a a gig with Good Housekeeping.

I suspect he's having to rush articles now since he had worked on that Packers v Broncos article for so long.
Originally posted by horsecore:
I'd rather have all talking heads pick against the Niners. They seem to respond well to that....

^^^
Lol. King was wrong in 3 out of 4 games during the divisional round. He also had the Niners listed as his top team.....until the ravens beat his beloved pats. Then, they were #1.

This is my long winded way of saying he's wrong. Plus no1curr.

CSB.
49ers 35, Ravens 30
Whatever King says, the opposite will happen.
Let the whole media pick against us...........added motivation