LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 298 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Peter King has Ravens 27 - 49ers 23! Then again he had the Broncos vs. Packers ... Ha! Let's post predictions by media here.

23 points would require Akers making 3 FG's. I already know this prediction is way off.

He's sucked in to the whole Ray Lewis riding off into the sunset crap. Even Prisco on CBS has Niners winning 26-20 which is 4 Akers FGs. Both are idiots. If David makes his one attempt he might get I'll be relieved. Niners 24 - Ravens 17
V.d crabs gore kap all get tds and shoot moss might even get one akers will get his three so I'm thinking 38 to 27 niners win
Niners-42 Ravens-17
49ers 31, Ravens 27 sounds about right to me.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
They're based back east so they have an east coast bias. I just talked to an old friend back in the Baltimore area - he had no idea that the Niners actually had both a better ranked offense AND defense than the Ravens. The Niners and almost every other west coast team maybe with the exception of the Dodgers and Lakers always have this issue. It doesn't matter. They just look that much more idiotic when we win. Younger fans have to know that even after winning their first Superbowl in '81, the Niners didn't get much respect from the east coast media. Almost all of them picked the Dolphins in '84. Nobody picked them to beat the Bears in the NFC Championship game in '88 and everyone was on the Bengals jock with the fabulous "Icky Shuffle" before that Superbowl too.

Yep, I remember it well. That's why I don't take anything the media says seriously, especially from the east coast.
Last game of the year can't hold anything back now.......45-13 niners win
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i had a dream last night that I was watching the superbowl, but kept falling asleep during the game. It was a blowout win for the niners.

that being said,

42-3, Ravens.

Andy Lee kicks a FG.
Don't watch NFL network or ESPN. According them we don't even need to play the game Ravens win they are the superbowl champs we don't need to fly to New Orleans after all.
It's easy to see a pattern emerge in these "experts" opinions and the way they pick. I also find it interesting that I have a higher win pick percentage than any of the experts on NFL Network, so apparently they don't have the expertise of a guy that spends his down time sitting his a** on the couch drinking beer.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Whatever King says, the opposite will happen.

Seriously, he's picked the Seahawks to win the NFC West since Harbaugh came in (cause his son works for their organization).

23 points would require Akers making 3 FG's. I already know this prediction is way off.

or 3 tds n a safety just sayin
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Peter King has Ravens 27 - 49ers 23! Then again he had the Broncos vs. Packers ... Ha! Let's post predictions by media here.

this lol
2-0 niners
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
V.d crabs gore kap all get tds and shoot moss might even get one akers will get his three so I'm thinking 38 to 27 niners win

by akers getting his 3 i assume you mean three extra points correct? if we get to 38 it's because andy lee had to kick the field goal for us
I like Peter King for the most part. He is a good writer. He does have a b******t option on a lot of things though, but still a good writer.

It doesn't matter who anyone picks, they have to pick a team that's their job. Dr. Z was the best sports writer I've ever read and he was terrible with his picks, I believe he said his claim to fame was picking the Jets to win the Super Bowl with Namath. If you make an insane pick and it turns out to be true you look like a genius, was his thinking.
Share 49ersWebzone