There are 829 users in the forums

No Respect?!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
The Lions will come crashing back to earth eventually and I will be paying attention to Schwartz's face when they do.

I would love it if we beat them, and started their decline (like the broncos of a few years ago, when they started 6-0, and finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs)

Actually I don't care if the Lions went 15-1, as their one loss is to the 49ers.
Leave a dummy, a dummy/ some of the talking heads on sports shows have football IQs so low that their IQs are playing handball against the curb.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
I prefer everyone keep sleeping on us and so does Harbaugh, no compliments please.

[ Edited by VDSF on Oct 13, 2011 at 8:46 PM ]
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
I prefer everyone keep sleeping on us and so does Harbaugh, no compliments please.

No Respect?

It's 7:56am Pst, and Bloomberg just talked about the Niners/Lions game. They went into the Niners stats......It is the end of the world for sure.
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for DJD.
Colin Cowherd this morning picked the niners as his lock of the week. He went into detail with niner stats and player matchups.. "this team is the real deal...". It seemed as though he actually watched the game and was floored with what he saw.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by Sman:
No Effing Respect....I'm shocked to see noting and, I really thought this blowout would have all the hosts talk about how great my Niners are yet nothing? This is a damn good Football team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you need some lame ass reporter, beat writer, commentator or football analyst to validate what you are seeing on the field? I like Harbaugh's stance on this matter, "Everyone else is the enemy". We don't need anyone's validation, they can validate the W's we leave in our wake - right into the playoffs.

Exactly...more wisdom from Obe, screw the pundits.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by Sman:
No Effing Respect....I'm shocked to see noting and, I really thought this blowout would have all the hosts talk about how great my Niners are yet nothing? This is a damn good Football team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you need some lame ass reporter, beat writer, commentator or football analyst to validate what you are seeing on the field? I like Harbaugh's stance on this matter, "Everyone else is the enemy". We don't need anyone's validation, they can validate the W's we leave in our wake - right into the playoffs.

Exactly...more wisdom from Obe, screw the pundits.
+1
Originally posted by DJD:
Colin Cowherd this morning picked the niners as his lock of the week. He went into detail with niner stats and player matchups.. "this team is the real deal...". It seemed as though he actually watched the game and was floored with what he saw.

I think Niners have 50/50 chances of winning, could go either way. But to be a lock of the week? Whoa! I hope he's right and the Niners blow them up like they did to TB last week.
Wow. Skip gayness just picked us to win against Detroit. What's this world coming to? I prefer flying under the radar.

Originally posted by mcbaes72:

I think Niners have 50/50 chances of winning, could go either way. But to be a lock of the week? Whoa! I hope he's right and the Niners blow them up like they did to TB last week.

Yeah man, the Bucs Dline are no slouches either and they got handled pretty easily by our Oline. If we can win that battle this week too, it's gonna be a long quiet game for Detroit.

He's taking the points and not straight up
Originally posted by gamechanger:

Yeah man, the Bucs Dline are no slouches either and they got handled pretty easily by our Oline. If we can win that battle this week too, it's gonna be a long quiet game for Detroit.
The Snyder factor!
I'm like Harbaugh "kick em in the shins!"
Originally posted by gamechanger:

Agreed. Also, Best doesn't scare me, he won't be the one to break our no-100 yard rusher allowed streak. Our front 7 will handle any pressure on the QB and stopping the run. The main concern should be how quickly and creatively the blitz schemes can get to Stafford before he throws to CJ. Niners face the Cards and Fitz twice a year, so Fangio should be able to scheme a lot of double-teams and players should keep CJ's catches to a minimum.

As for our offense, OL must keep AS upright before Suh breaks through, a lot of screens and 3 step drops should do the trick as well as plenty of DW and VD on the field at the same time. Also, toss sweeps to Hunter will balance out the runs up the middle for Gore, keep them guessing.
Share 49ersWebzone