There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

KNBR

Originally posted by QBguru:
I just got this app for my android phone, It's called tunein radio. You can listen to over 50,000 channels over streaming radio. I got it so I can listen to knbr because they talk about the 40 niners. over were I live in the inland empire they never say s*** about the 49rs...

My question is which host or programs talk about the niners the most of the day so I can listen?

That app is awesome!! All except for ray ratto nights
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

Too me tho Rod Brooks is the best.

Lee Hammer says no.

lol!!! Only a KNBR listener would know that one. ;-)

i love the 95.7 commercials that make fun of that, it's awesome
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
only people who like knbr are old farts

Yeah, I'm 44 and I hate hearing Harbaugh, Ted Robinson, Brian Jennings, Carlos Rogers, Delanie Walker, Steve Young, Ronnie Lott, Matt Barrows, Kevin Lynch, Mike Silver, Brian Billick and Greg Cosell talk Niners on their weekly or daily appearances. It's a bore.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Yeah, I'm 44 and I hate hearing Harbaugh, Ted Robinson, Brian Jennings, Carlos Rogers, Delanie Walker, Steve Young, Ronnie Lott, Matt Barrows, Kevin Lynch, Mike Silver, Brian Billick and Greg Cosell talk Niners on their weekly or daily appearances. It's a bore.

95.7 does all that in a day
gary radnich show is pretty boring if you ask me
The worst is the morning show, especially the gawd-awful songs they come up with...

I must have missed that today on Raider Friday.

better than sfgiants mon. tues. wed. thurs. fri. sat.

Unless you're a Giants fan . . . which I am . . .

Unless you're a Giants fan . . . which I am . . .

and an old fart

jk
and an old fart

jk

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
TuneIn Radio on my iPhone has saved my season with KNBR ever since I cancelled Sunday Ticket. I love it.

So you cant watch live games ?

I mostly listen on the radio if it not on the local FOX. If its interesting enough I'll look for it streaming online.

Sunday Ticket had to go though.

That must be tough not being able to watch your favorite team live. You should check out streaming though.

Had Sunday Ticket starting in 2003 and the 49ers never had a winning season.

Dump it in 2011 and we're 6-1.

Not going to jinx it now lol.
TuneIn Radio on my iPhone has saved my season with KNBR ever since I cancelled Sunday Ticket. I love it.

I mostly listen on the radio if it not on the local FOX. If its interesting enough I'll look for it streaming online.

That must be tough not being able to watch your favorite team live. You should check out streaming though.

wow..so you were the problem all along

Next I think you need to wear your underwear over your pants.

Super Bowl
I bloody hate KNBR. I listened to them for years because I am a 49ers and Giants fan 100% all the way, every day, and they were the only game in town. But they have way too many commercials to the point where you want to stab forks in your ears.

I hate Gary Radnich and his insane pop culture trivia I don't care about. Every time he mentions "J-Lo" he should be given an electric shock by the producers.

Ralph the Razor is just as bad, crying about great Kobe Bryant can speak Italian and he is so cultured blah blah blah. Also I hate the NBA and don't care about it at all, but I like Tolbert's take on football on the rare occasions he would talk about it. I also could care less about the NHL but at least they rarely talk about it.

I liked Damon Bruce and his baseball programming, except I thought he wasted his time with callers. I hate listening to random fans babble on, and calling them "the greatest caller of all time" or whatever and calling them every day only made me picture some sad loser in a foreclosed home with no life and no ambition except to be "the most knowledgeable baseball caller on the Damon Bruce" show -- what madness, go get a blog or something. Get compensated if you are so fancy.

Now that I no longer live in the US, I don't really miss their horrible programming. This website right here and great online beat writers like Barrows and MM (before CSN) fill the void. And as much as I hate to admit it because he is a Seahawks guy, Sando's NFC West blog is awesome. He has been fair and balanced, totally talking about how great the 49ers are this year. Very professional, unlike most of ESPN media which are a bunch of homerist clowns who can only talk about New York.

An Internet-only based Bay Area sports website/podcast place would totally destroy the competition, and I would seriously consider doing that as a business if I weren't already deeply involved in an unrelated career I already enjoy. But the lack of community based podcasts is surprising. CSN Bay Area could probably do it, if they weren't so badly organized. They should offer around the clock downloadable and streaming audio, sorted by team so I don't have to listen to crap about the Raiders and Tebow and other clown circuses.

I would listen to KNBR on the Internet if it was possible, but their website is such a screaming mess you can't even find mp3s of shows to listen to. "The Game" station is nearly as difficult to find anything worth downloading. How many Mp3s of Bill Romanowski talking about the Raiders and vitamins do I need? Not many, as it turns out.

The Bay Area Sports Media is the NFC West of sports media (excluding the 49ers of course!)

Ok rant off :)