There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

KNBR

There's also a KNBR app that streams KNBR only. I enjoy all their shows for different things. BTW, the Jim Harbaugh show will be on Murph & Mac tomorrow at 7AM local.
I never listen live. I just subscribe to Fitz and Brooks, Murph and Mac, and Razor and Mr. T RSS feeds and download any Niner interviews they have.
Originally posted by susweel:
Knbr hardly ever talks about the niners. All they talk about is the giants.

And Amici's pizza

. . .

Murph and Mac are ok in the morning. Last year with the whole "particles" and Journey thing was entertaining.

They talk about the 49ers and golf.

No mention of the Sharks or Warriors though.
98% Giants talk, 1% Niners and 1 %how great the hosts are!
If you have an iPhone, you can just download the KNBR app. TuneIn Radio is an awesome app but, why not just go straight to the source.
Originally posted by QBguru:
I just got this app for my android phone, It's called tunein radio. You can listen to over 50,000 channels over streaming radio. I got it so I can listen to knbr because they talk about the 40 niners. over were I live in the inland empire they never say s*** about the 49rs...

My question is which host or programs talk about the niners the most of the day so I can listen?

The I.E. = Nothing but Raider and Charger fans. Hated living there as a 9er fan.
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
I been listening to knbr. And all they talk about is the piece of s**t Giants even after we got Braylon and whenever they do talk bout the niners they just b***h about Alex Smith. I guess that's what happens when you don't make the playoffs for 8 straight years hopefully that will change soon and they can get these clowns off the Giants bandwagon

Not sure what's wrong talking about the Giants since it's August, they're in a fight to win the division, and oh, they're the defending World Champs. The niners will get their attention when the season starts.
I worry for any sports fan who wonders why the Giants are being covered more by local radio during the month of august coming off of a world championship last year. Fitz and Brooks blow
[ Edited by RichmondPete on Aug 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Just got that app too and was wondering the same thing.

The app is OTB
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
And Amici's pizza

. . .

Murph and Mac are ok in the morning. Last year with the whole "particles" and Journey thing was entertaining.

They talk about the 49ers and golf.

No mention of the Sharks or Warriors though.

They have been the Niners flagship station for a few years now, and talk a lot of Niners when the season starts. But because they are also the Giants home radio station, they mostly talk about baseball until any football games are actually played.
Ya I'm a dodgers fan so the Giants talk will suck lol

F*ck the Dodgers...SF for life!

Originally posted by susweel:
Knbr hardly ever talks about the niners. All they talk about is the giants.

I listen to Niner news on KNBR almost everday, You know it is baseball season and the Giants are the defending world champs right?
Originally posted by BIGDOGG42:
Ya I'm a dodgers fan so the Giants talk will suck lol

F*ck the Dodgers...SF for life!

knbr f**king sucks. they have a million programs dedicated to the giants and talk more about the stupid warriors than niners.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Thanks so much bud. Ever since I switched to Android, I've been trying to find an app that plays KNBR. I used to use OOTunes on IOS. Anyways, thanks again. The app works great so far.